Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki - Ch. 4 - The Wind Fairy's Observation

Dex-chan lover
Well, quite a few fairies act like this, so there's no surprise there.
Although where did she get that microphone?

Power Uploader
I too want to have a fairy shout cast my life. Might not be as interesting as any fantasy story, but it would make it more interesting by itself :D

Group Leader
latest

Double-page supporter
@Treyon:
You got that wrong.
The hunter guild demands "only" 70% - they probably have a deal with the nobles / government for that.
Before the MC joined the hunter guild he had to pay 90% (40% to the local governor and 50% to the state / who ever rules the country).

So joining the hunter guild is actually beneficial compared to not joining it.
The real question is how the author comes up with such ridiculous numbers.

If you really got to keep only 10% without a guild and 30% with a guild membership then people would NEVER report their hunting / monster slaying success.
They would sell it all on the black market without paying anything.
Furthermore no one would be willing to help the lord or whatever when they need help for anything (like a local hunter searching for their prey) because the workers would be taxed again for whatever they earn.

Contributor
Holy shit this dropped off at the previous chapter.

“Oh no! My arrogance has caused my father to lose his life while saving mine! This clearly is something that will force me to become a better per-“

“wait nvm he got saved by a cute stalker fairy who will appear in every scene now and I will learn nothing from this whole experience”

Dex-chan lover
@marshymallowy (or whoever is the TL) the record, the English spelling of the legendary Arabian giant bird is "Roc", not "Rock". In romanizations for various languages, it also goes by "Ruk", "Rukk", "Rukh" or "Rokh", but never "Rock".

@Talh In the real world, people really do turn in found treasure and lost items and keep only the recovery royalty or "finders fee", which is often as low as 10 percent. Why do that rather than sell it on the black market? Because it beats criminal prosecution. If the State (or a large and powerful company) regards a resource as belonging to themselves, that's how the rules end up working.

Dex-chan lover
Fairy, that's the opposite of how consent works.
If there is no 'yes' than it is always 'no'. 😂

I forgot what this was and then I remembered that this was the one where the mc violates his moms breasts

Double-page supporter
@Fushiginiku:
You are mixing things up here.
"Finding something" means it belonged to someone already and if the owner does not exist anymore it belongs to the state that owns the territory where the item is found.

But "hunting a monster" is something like "head hunting" monsters instead of criminals.
By defeating the monster you help to keep the peace in the country by preventing the citizens from being attacked by the monster.
For that you earn to be rewarded - in this case either a reward directly or being allowed to sell the materials to earn money.

However now the governing people in this story tell you:
"Thanks for doing our work and defeating the monster. The monster has a reward of 10 gold coins for its subjugation, so please pay us 9 gold coins as tax."

That costume looks too familliar. like from one of those 80s or 90s anime...

EDIT: SHOOT! ITS GATCHAMAN

Users who are viewing this thread