Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki - Ch. 5 - Trouble!? A Paradise Of Beauties

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, a situation where saving a slave backfires due to the slave being psycho? Interesting, manga usually doesn't do that.

Dex-chan lover
I understand... observing fire is mesmerizing, seeing go and turn, and burn... add some marshmallows, some cocoa while ignoring the cries of the ppl burning and is like magic.

ps: so she repaid his help like that...

Dex-chan lover
is every conflict going to be "oh shit his dad's getting fucked"

What an idiot... She was saved, she could have lived a good life by working for good people in a good place. Now she's going to get thrown out and probably end with a shitty master.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, why does his dad have MC energy, I came for the MC and his harem, not his fucking dad!!! It’s so annoying how his dad keeps getting girls and doing heroic things, I wish the MC was the only one with love interests

Contributor
@Kal57 She drugged the Dad, probably raped him while he was unconscious, and set the house on fire so she could die with him and "be together forever". They're not going to kick her out, they're going to forgive her and let her stay with them. As is Japanese Protag tradition.

@HDMI1
ungrateful wenches need to be killed or thoroughly and forcefully brainwashed

but yeah your right, the limp spineless japanese mc tradition thats on full display here is sure to let her off with a tap on the wrist and some sob story excuse that doesnt justify jack
even if his dad dies that wont change

also that escalated in what less than a week?... forceful plot development for when the author is out of ideas and needs to get somewhere fast which is also a japanese isekai tradition

I have a theory (but not a spiler).. The slave/maid forced aphrodisiac upon the house master/family head, ran away with him and then almost burn the house down or ordered someone to burn the house down when them two escaped..

Dex-chan lover
Oh no im getting 29yo isekai trash flashbacks

Also her hobbies should have been flags

Users who are viewing this thread