Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki

unfortunate 10 more chapters that haven't been translated to english anywhere, also, this is a super weird harem comic. It only starts seeming like the MC is going to have a proper harem once you get to chapter 11 (for better or for worse), before that it feels like he does have a harem but other than his sister the rest of the girls attracted to MC are just misc. teenage female characters that get no character development other than a little blush or a hug when they run into the MC. On the flip side, two of the three women surrounding MC on the cover art for the first volume have nothing to do with the harem tag, his mom is madly in love with his dad, so it doesn't seem like there's going to be any "due to this world's culture, blood relatives are ethically allowed to be lovers" or "actually we were never blood related all along and I love you now" type of situations later on, and the maid doesn't get any character development, not only that but the MC's dad gets his own harem that has more people with a proper character than the MC does after his dad saves a slave demon, after which the slave demon begins working for the MC's family as a maid but has a severe obsession over the MC's dad, who then does some story related stuff I won't mention. After said story related stuff, she's saved from being executed by MC's suggestion, which then I thought "Oh, okay, here's the harem aspect, just like she became obsessed with the MC's dad after he saves her, she's now going to give up on the dad who has a partner and become obsessed with the MC who saved her life and also doesn't have a partner", but no, she just continues her obsession with MC's father.
That was just a little rant about harem aspect of this comic, since it seems to be trying really hard to be a harem isekai but for some reason in the first ten chapters the harem genre of this comic is dealt with so confusingly that it kind of feels like a centipede that's been placed on its back and is wriggling around trying to get its footing.

Users who are viewing this thread