Isekai Cheat Kaitakuki

sorry I dont get it did just now that demon girl killed her savior and herself or something what is this shit plot this author must have a screw lose or something...!!!

It’s an exact copy of jobless reincarnation. Really good art, but the material is bland. If you’ve read an isekai before then you know everything that’s going to happen.

Wow! Absolutely stunning story telling here. Extremely original and will definitely be noted as one of the greats. Truly one of the best (if not THE best) manga out there today.

when cant rite god stry add tittys o ya mn

Why do i keep coming back to isekai, I know it's bad but I just read it and so does everyone here.

Why does this have over 17k views and is in the 2nd place for the 6h top chapters 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@TheOneToRule I meant that it's obvious because this manga is, in essence, the most quintessential example of a trash isekai, so someone praising it as one of the best manga (if not THE BEST) around is... well...
I didn't think I had to explain that though. Not sure if you are trolling me here or being genuine.

Please, mangadex users, stop driving these shitty stories to the most viewed section. I mean seriously if the story's description has to state that his sister isn't related by blood, then chances are it's not going to be good.

Dex-chan lover
Theres ecchi but no harem and romance......please i need smut.... Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread