Isekai Cheat Magician - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
If I remember right she stated that He could destroy an empire by himself, now, why would you need to summon shit.l if you are that strong?
Power levels are beyond BS.
Still I got to see the teacher in full wife mode,neat.
Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
good news! you are a unique magician! you are a person who can summon slaves to do your bidding or leech off their powers for your own personal gain!

talking about summoners, there was this manga I've read when I was in Japan. The story is about your everday high school student who got hit by truck-kun after rejected by a girl. Then he got reincarnated to another world and become a summoner with ulterior motive of summoning beautiful spirits and create a harem out of it. Anyone know the title?

Contributor
@ChronicleKey
Try asking in the forum, I'm curious about that too.

@sujinko
Do you have one in mind? I don't remember reading one with a heartbroken MC trying then to make a harem with female spirits only.

LoL WTF Chapter 15 was 5 years ago?[Accoding to MD] XD Have I been waiting for so long or is that just 5 months?
Translator, You could have just kept the name Remia, tbh. But that's your call :) Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the pickup & translation!

@Wolvenworks But this manga was abandoned already, anyway the more releases the better after all we were waiting for so long for update to this manga ( last update was 5 months ago)

Users who are viewing this thread