Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Katia

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis when you're starving to death, you're gonna eat whatever you have the strength to take down, and at least its magic is weak enough that you shouldn't have to worry about the butterfly retaliating.

Dex-chan lover
I think that the credit page gives us some spoiler on the dragon's destiny...

Dex-chan lover
you say Dragon

ME: i wonder what the dragon-waifu tastes like.

Dex-chan lover
On that knight looking so young: I wonder if she is cursed. Or maybe a form of growth-restriction.

On the positive side: The "harem" doesn't seem to interfere too much with the story progress. Maybe because it has been written, so that there hardly isn't any. But it is still interesting. Maybe, becasue we get thrown in bits here and there. It's a good mixture and I like the pacing.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh! I'm liking the idea of powerful/more mana creatures the delicious they are!

Dex-chan lover
@scripted It's because "delicious" is the way your body uses to tell you that that food contains useful elements for your survival: in this world those are proteins, fats and sugars, in the other world is mana

Aggregator gang
Them: "There may or may not be a dragon."
Me on the last panel: "Look up."

Dex-chan lover
If my experience with this type of manga is any indication: The dragon exists, is female, and will become a part of the harem

or

They finna eat it

It is known

Double-page supporter
After dragon it gonna be cannibalism or god eater... if they try that logic.

Power Uploader
I just noticed that everyone uses chopsticks and plates.

Because, of course, in another world, chopsticks are what people use.

I would have been more logical for them to eat the meat as people did in medieval times : with the hands and maybe stabbing a knife in it if it's too hot.

Users who are viewing this thread