Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So they really did "level up" from eating his food, then it's another reason to keep exploring...
(OωO )...

Dex-chan lover
Is the recruitment page supposed to be there? I feel like it'd be better at either the beginning or end of the chapter, not the middle of it.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a 'cooking manga', but if I were on a monster-infested continent of no return knowing full well there's strong unknown beasts roaming around nearby, slow cooking with fragrant smell of roasted meat spreading all around wouldn't be my first choice of tasks to do...

Dex-chan lover
I'll never understand why people won't inform someone that they have overpowered skill. If they don't know that their power is unique and use it unknowingly in front of others it will cause problems. Do they not understand that?

Dex-chan lover
I know this is a 'cooking manga', but if I were on a monster-infested continent of no return knowing full well there's strong unknown beasts roaming around nearby, slow cooking with fragrant smell of roasted meat spreading all around wouldn't be my first choice of tasks to do...
Wuss... That's how you attract the really tasty monsters, and the odd wolfgirl... :p

Dex-chan lover
When she isn't tall enough for the table but sets it anyways... On the floor...

Fed-Kun's army
Is the recruitment page supposed to be there? I feel like it'd be better at either the beginning or end of the chapter, not the middle of it.
It seems to have been moved now. It's against MangaDex policy to put stuff like that in the middle of a chapter btw (it's one of the report options)

Double-page supporter
The author probably forgot that likes to focus on the cooking side

Double-page supporter
I'll never understand why people won't inform someone that they have overpowered skill. If they don't know that their power is unique and use it unknowingly in front of others it will cause problems. Do they not understand that?
Except his is so strong people will take advantage of him. For example I'm a little suspicious of arch bishop. Cooking restoring u plus increasing limits everyone would target him

Dex-chan lover
I thought they only had 40 minutes to determine if the island was habitable before the stairs disconnected? Was I wrong or did they already decide to stay on the island before they cooked a feast and had a leisurely picnic? 🐴🐴

Double-page supporter
I thought they only had 40 minutes to determine if the island was habitable before the stairs disconnected? Was I wrong or did they already decide to stay on the island before they cooked a feast and had a leisurely picnic? 🐴🐴
You know I was wondering about the same thing... maybe it was supposed to say 40 hours instead of minutes?

Welcome to floating Florida. Complete with gators and all.

Users who are viewing this thread