Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Flavors of Another World

Hey man i just want the romance thing but the development is pretty slow yahaha, anyway thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
OF COURSE her mysterious lost people, never mentioned before, are conveniently hidden in the exact same remote and dangerous place MC is going for completely and unrelated reasons...

@MrMcNasty I SWAER I LOOKED IT UP AND IT WAS ULVA, BUT NOW ITS UVULA, AM I CRAZY, or am I older than I thought. Yeah, I meant Uvula, i even tried to look up what it was called, but I guess that got me the wrong answer.

Double-page supporter
@TimeVolt
Lol, it's all good bud. I thought it was worth mentioning because it was just one letter shy of vulva.

That actually reminded me of a scene from the Monster House movie. The scene where they first enter the house after it transforms, and the girl scout points out the uvula hanging from the ceiling, and one of the boys says: "Oh, so it's a girl house!"

Aggregator gang
If that's a village, then the capitol must make NeoTokyo look like a pastoral Italian town.

I keep thinking about how he's always in the same clothes. He sleeps on the ground in those clothes. He hunts and butchers animals in those clothes. He crafts, exercises and explores in those clothes... for 3 weeks never changing them or washing them. I just wish he mentioned washing himself and/or his clothes just once.

Dex-chan lover
The MC's plan is stupid. He just got into this world, and has only seen a bit of a forest and a bit of a sea, and he wants to go to the worst place immediatly? Why? Isn't there enough things to discover in this world before jumping straight to the badlands? It's like an american going to Tokyo, but instead of going to Akihabara, Ginza, Ikebukuro, Roppongi, Harajuku, Shinjuku, Asakusa, and discovering new things while getting safely familiar with the culture; they went straight to the seediest bar in Kabukicho.

Users who are viewing this thread