Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Flavors of Another World

Fed-Kun's army
This didn't feel as long as it has been?? Guess because it's a slower paced slice of life it's easier to pick back up with.

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Thanks for the translation.

mc has the most side character ass goal ever lol

We could follow the church loli like a new protag at this point, and eventually come to a crossroads where he's set up a whole new culinary string with rare monster crap and helps church loli complete a goal or summn. Fr, we're just following the plot of a side character rn lol.

But serious talk here, church loli's intro and actions and all that jazz, if the story oriented more towards her, could 100% be the protagonist at this point. At the end of her rope after a church mission gone awry, saved by two strangers of mysterious origins, they have a special set of useful skills, help them survive until they can get moving, then split off with them and go her own way.

Seriously, badlands culinary stuff sounds... okay, but church missions could range from "Spy on heretics" to "Defeat monster" and perhaps even "Political espionage that could decide the fate of multiple countries". Big monsters being turned into food can probably only go so far, Church loli has all the ambiguous story potential.

Then again miss fairy has an established backstory and proper goal now, but wither which way, the pov of this story is way better in the hands of one of our not-so-supporting characters lmfao

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Simply_Fiction
You need to read Toriko, trust me when I say that shit can get fucking serious when you're looking for that perfect ingredient to your main dish.

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea yeah its something that is definitely <.1% of the population with both parents having black hair getting a child with blonde, silver, white or red hair. Hell there are a lot of cases where kids are born with light coloured hair that gets dark later in life. I had white/blonde hair until I was 4 aand it got darker as I aged to the point you could never tell I ever had anything else but brown/black/brunette hair. Hair is pretty weird. Its like you can have the opposite of vitigilo or w.e it is

Dex-chan lover
Half wish he had just told dropped her on her home and gone on his merry way, alone. But waifus eh.

Heck, he could prolly work as the knight's assistant and realize his objective of eating delicious monsters.

Loved this chapter, it got it all. A good arrival at the village, a funny moment being stern talking to, met the family, the new plan, it's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread