Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Going Shopping in Another World

Double-page supporter
Reviving someones food stand is one of the best tropes in manga. Like shit never feels bad.

Aggregator gang
Even if it's not as common as today it was used in large quantities as a preservative. So the smaller quantities used for this wouldn't be too far off once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
> Clara: "Are you thinking about cooking again?"
MC you thought it weird she asked this to you? Know why?
Because you already tamed her. Yeah... TAMED... as in tamed.
And now, your will and courage is now being watched by us on how you will handle her first step to you....

> MC: "Calmed down. Just because its a date doesnt mean it has to be between lovers..."
errr. You already heard the following?
1. Friends with cost and benefit?
2. Dating app?
3. Rent a Girlfriend app
4. NTR?
What;s happening to you MC right now was a super honest date, like a normal persons does... Be glad...

Dex-chan lover
@Celiohogane Plces By digging a ditch on the beach during high tide and letting the tide go out you could collect the salt deposited. Or you could just boil sea water. Salt was common near the sea, but the further inland you went the rarer and more expensive it got.

@HaikenEdge Blanching is if you want those blond, light crisp chips similar to lays. Cooking them this way is more akin to kettle chips. A difference of style, but by no ways inferior.

Also, why did he call the merchant a "banker". I'm pretty sure that was a store merchant. Unless this economy uses monster parts as a currency.

so what is imoni? that the guy was selling?

also glad MC no claim chips as his invention, but a common food from his home country

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato Honestly who doesn't? I still remember when one of my Nephew's tried his first one. His face was worthy to be memorialized, as if a new world opened for him. I had a hard time not to laugh.

Dex-chan lover
that salt bae meme... but the long sleeve though...
@inKraken "Imoni is a type of taro and meat soup eaten traditionally in the autumn in the Tōhoku region of Japan"(according to wiki) probably some boiled potatoes that cooked like imoni...

Users who are viewing this thread