Isekai Craft Gurashi Jiyu Kimamana Seisan Shoku No Honobono Slow Life - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for the translation! I really enjoy this series, and it puts a smile on my face every time I see an update. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave::headpat::aquadrink:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
almost every isekai have an easy cop out about where the mc originates "they are born in a very far or out of stick place(usually a fake japan) and just went travelling" since most isekai mc just pop out of nowhere and confuses the population data

Dex-chan lover
the most important thing for any parents is to let their children's go when they're ready to leave the nest.
sure wanting to be there when your child fall down to help them back up is a nice thought but if you do it every time it can damper their growth and leave them feeling trap.

Dex-chan lover
This manga continues to be great stuff. I find the background check aspect of the story-line very intriguing. The Duke is asking the real questions of "How is this guy this amazing whilst also having literally no history?". Myabi is incredibly suspicious from an in universe perspective. I hope they settle on the idea that since he is so needlessly conspicuous whilst also being relatively harmless they'll just keep a watch on him rather than acting in a that would alienate him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl!

I'm glad tank uncle seems like he's gonna point out the flaws in asking liz to join their party.

Even separate to the issue of her feeling babied and like she can't grow while effectively her extra adopted parents are around, what about her guilt and trauma surrounding her dad's death?

Like. We've seen a lot of emotional stuff come from her over the last ten or so chapters but especially the intrinsically complex grief she is carrying seems to weigh her down even more as she is now, with her adoptive family.

Being able to forge a path ahead with other people around her skill level, who can also allow her the room to learn and grow, and maybe let her work through her huge expectations to live up to her father's teachings (and her feelings of inadequacy - particularly when she has been surrounded by amazing people from a young age overshadowing just how amazing she is) will maybe allow her to have a better relationship with her adoptive family in the future too.

At least, i'd really love that for them. So badly. Im sure uncles and auntie are also carrying a tremendous amount of guilt and grief over what happened to her dad.

I really appreciate this series writing though bc it does take the time to write characters like this so we can actually enjoy their character growth amongst all the absurdity, humour, eccentric characters (i'm looking at you, bear in corset lol) and mistaken for spy shenanigans.

It just. Makes the story feel so much more like the story of these characters and not just a list of tropes and stock character archetypes.

Dex-chan lover
Because couples need to stay together and it's not fun staying together when you have dads and mom tagging along?

Okay mom, stop talking shit about my husband, alright?

Dex-chan lover
Bringing a 10 year old girl with you is a great idea! Everyone needs some rest from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
A guy who checks out on paper but who no-one knows or can vet for would be a lot more suspicious. The dude could be using someone's name who is deceased or missing.

Now, someone who could be pretending to have no affiliations and no-one to vet him looks more like a criminal, or just someone who found his 5 kids and nagging wife too much for him, and went to get milk.
while true, it does not change the fact he IS sus as all hell.
He is a little to good at everything to be a nobody who left to go get milk.

Dex-chan lover
As the dude said, there is no way you won't have any regret, there will always be any regret in any decision you make.
What matters is accepting it and moving forward.
This is quite tough for Liz as she wants to reach A rank on her own
This is the first time I read anything with this specific perspective. It is refreshing to read.

Dex-chan lover
Tyson is just awesome. The Red Cliff guys only wants what's best for Liz and I see where they're coming from. I hope things work out in the end.

Miyabi's advice to Liz is brilliant in my opinion. That's advice that we could take to heart sometimes. I loved that.

And now they start to question Miyabi's origins. I'm interested to see where we will go from here. For sure he will be monitored 24/7 when he gets back to base or even in the Capital

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, i don't disagree at all that she does leech off from Miyabi's cheats, but in a way, she also doesn't, since most of the combat are done by her during their quests with only two of them together, so they actually balance out each other, and that's what makes this title good for me on top of the story, the fact that the MC being OP doesn't mean he'd be able to do everything himsefl

To be exact, it's more of "Where the hell someone this good at his job come from?", 'cause you know, considering how good Miyabi is, why the heck no one knew about him before
if he's just whatever, it would be weird if the big shots are wondering who and where he came from
Considering their current party comp is a rearline fighter and a supporter, conventional combat isn't exactly something they can excel in right now... but in a way it benefits them because thanks to Miyabi's skillset, they can force a fight on Liz's terms most times or escape and regroup when they can't... and so long as Miyabi has time to prep the battlefield, he can contribute just as much or more despite technically a noncombatant.

Dex-chan lover
I just realized, this is how Miyabi's gonna be forced into revealing he's from another world, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread