Isekai Craft Gurashi ~Jiyuu Kimama na Seisan Shoku no Honobono Slow Life~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
It's so nice seeing Miyabi weaponize the normal dumbstruck reactions instead of just sitting there stone-faced as he broke common sense like other OP MCs. He knew he broke common sense and planned to fully use it to its maximum extent, the mad lad.

Dex-chan lover
Eventually, Red Cliff stopped thinking.

Yeah, Miyabi left a trace somewhere, all right. It's just REALLY far. Like, one dimension away far. Good luck finding it.

Dex-chan lover
The cat was kept outside at nights :'(
but she did say she was going to take care of the night watch in exchange for naps. But it's still worrisome.
Totally agree. She's like the one who got the worst deal in this (common sense-breaking) journey.

While others work during the day and sleep luxuriously during the night, to the point of overslept. She get a carriage roof as bed and a big house to watch but not rest in. It's nice to have a solid roof over her head but she deserved heater and cooler at least. And mattress over the carriage roof, too.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO i can only assume that this is the red cliff's biggest crisis yet
dragon? nah.
kraken? that squid?
sea serpent? sounds like a massive money!

and then miyabi came along and they got an imaginary battle dust for the first time in their life lmao

Dex-chan lover
I didnt actually expect them to do the korok faces again but im giggling like a fool each time they appear.

Miyabi is def gonna have this plan backfire on him tho, this feels like the start of a "marry her&make her happy or you die" kinda misunderstanding.

Edit: i love elf auntie's pudgy cheeks when eating pizza. Heck thats adorable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread