Isekai de Ane ni Namae wo Ubawaremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So, the blonde twin, Karen is impersonating as the brown twin, Ichika.
A year has passed since the disappearing of Karen along with the isekai hand mirror.

Another isekai hand mirror appeared in her room, suck her into its connecting mirror world.
Noble family drama in making by the imposter.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds like our typical combo, shoujo+ pure, innocent, slow-witted and good-nature girl+ wronged by the false saint+ reverse harem. The difference is that the anti-hero(?) is her sister, but we all know how that's going to end~:huh:💨
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
A local scanlation is doing this manga.
Ichika was forced to be called Karen. She played along because she was afraid she would be locked up. It doesn't matter it was because she was the real Ichika or because of her power. So far there were some slight court intrigues. The other world side still didn't know about the switch. But the prince seems to start to notice. Because their personalities were too different.

Karen said she was tired of all the grinds, the daily work life. So she did this when she had the chance. She didn't even care that her parents were distress about her disappearance.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I hate her sister and that rude man, Please I'm so done with rude person becoming ML 🙄 Hopefully his not, someone spoil me who is the ml pls.

Also Thank you for the TL

Power Uploader
NTR and betrayal from your own sister.

Karen could have easily said her real name and said she was Ichika's sister and probably would have been fine. She wanted to steal her sisters role as the main character. She must have been a horrible manipulative person the whole time even in their original world. Telling Ichika "They'll never believe you"... yeah what proof is there of that. Though it fits into her manipulativeness. As for the angry dude who hates the real Karen, don't know enough about him to say anything, he might have good reason for his attitude.

Dex-chan lover
NTR and betrayal from your own sister.

Karen could have easily said her real name and said she was Ichika's sister and probably would have been fine. She wanted to steal her sisters role as the main character. She must have been a horrible manipulative person the whole time even in their original world. Telling Ichika "They'll never believe you"... yeah what proof is there of that. Though it fits into her manipulativeness. As for the angry dude who hates the real Karen, don't know enough about him to say anything, he might have good reason for his attitude.

The RAW site have the series tag with tsundere AND yandere so...
Angry dude will probably get tamed/melted by Ichika.
Prince will pull the yandere at some point (probably after realizing the identity swap, and maybe after Ichika and Mr.Angry start having a more mutual feelings)

Is my guess.

Dex-chan lover
The hell? Keeping a talking mirror secret is how you got 'disappeared' and nobody knows why :huh:

Hope SCP act on this asap so there's no more victim.

Dex-chan lover
First few pages and we've already got a forgotten childhood friend.

Oh well, such is shoujo manga life.

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler because it's not confirmed but...
I read that later chapters hint that cecil wasn't the childhood friend, though it hasn't been confirmed it was noah, he's the most likely candidate as of chapter 10 supposedly.

Dex-chan lover
Not really a spoiler because it's not confirmed but...
I read that later chapters hint that cecil wasn't the childhood friend, though it hasn't been confirmed it was noah, he's the most likely candidate as of chapter 10 supposedly.
The dudes swapped too?

Users who are viewing this thread