Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Easy: you get thru people with their stomach first. Make em eat

Wasn't she an event planner? She should have the skills to run a banquet successfully.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A room full of men ready to yell "IT'S FUCKING RAAAAAW" at the smallest mistake you could make. Not her fault they've never heard of sushi.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, there's no 'i' in chef.

Also, weren't there cooks she has met at the Claude estate? Does she not count them because they're all maids?

Dex-chan lover
If they don't listen, it is simple. Call one of your buddy ministers and let him make them listen or replace them with peole you already know. It's there own fault I that happens. This is a one time event and has been requested(ordered) by the king/queen. The_end. She ciuldn't care less, if they call her a snitch afterwards or not. But I guess that cook will save her, because she is a weak woman that needs saving.

Dex-chan lover
If they don't listen then it's whatever. Not her problem. she tried. It's on the cooks not on her. :T
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
I found a Japanese cooking show, with English translation that had the Seafood Doria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZQcBJ_8BQE
In case there are any one else who wants to eat it. 😁
Good luck in the kitchen.

@Mojo you added that last line and I knew it had to be cooking with dog before I even clicked the link 😀

The translation(not a scanlation, mind you) for the 14th chapter(the final chapter of the 2nd volume of this manga) is ready, it's on my site. You are free to read, enjoy, and offer a correction where you see fit.
LINK

@kenkagejack

If anything, I'd guess she might unconsciously be making a distinction between a "cook" and a "chef" (despite not actually differentiating between the two in her speech). So while she's met a number of cooks, and even considers herself one despite her markedly superior culinary skills and ability to create menus seemingly at will, she still hasn't met anyone who she would consider to be a professional, certified chef in the "real world."

Dex-chan lover
Uhmm isn't royce is better than royse ? Idk it just doesn't fit

Dex-chan lover
I mean...I get it as a culture of the profession, but also, their culture sucks enough to produce such shit food and they aren't in any position to argue, really.

Chef guy is probably gonna help her out, but she really shouldn't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread