Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
I can kinda see why.
Despite her being a foreigner, she was able to not only run a business successfully, she was able to promote and spread new food across the land as well. She has proven herself quite capable rather than just mooching from her adopted parents.

I thought the adoptive dad was opposed to the possibility of marriage to the prince, Did I read/remember it wrong?🤔
Hope she refuses though.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Double-page supporter
I doubt Risa is gonna end up with the crown prince. Aren’t we all shipping Risa with Zeke

Dex-chan lover
If Karen was isekai’d, I wonder what happened to the Kenosha rioters who got Kyle’d...

This manga quickly went from one of my favorites to dogshit with a weak-willed MC pretty quickly. Bummer.

You know, I think it'd be more interesting if she *does* become a princess, if only to betray expectations. There's plenty of ways the story can avoid derailing her journey of food evangelism even with her change of station. I'd still enjoy the story of course if it falls through and she eventually ends up in a romance with Zeke, etc but at that point the author's just painting by numbers.

@No1Kenkaku I was referring to her debt to her adopted family. Anything related to the prince can piss off. I mean, look at pg.18. Tasia is in joy that someone related to her will be part of the royal family. As usual, Im sure this will be resolved in the end by her just talking it straight on what she want and the mother goes "anything that makes you happy, we will be behind you".

Fed-Kun's army
um who was the prince again?^^ did we even see him before?

also i wanna see the manager :D

Dex-chan lover
Umm... They didn't ask if she wanted to marry but only if she was in a relationship/crushing on someone?? Like.. what if she just wanted to work in her cafe for the next 15 years??
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@joshguy yes but i doubt that he didnt have a fiance candidate BEFORE she was isekai'd. if they cancelled the old arrangement for the new one then obviously the family of the old fiance candidate would know.

Users who are viewing this thread