Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

This chapter mood is quite expected

But ugh, the bitter cliffhanger...

can't wait for next chapter, thanks Puni team for translating it

Ah, and now the political drama and love triangles rear their ugly heads, time for me to bow out sadly. Thanks for all the hard you do though translators.

Dex-chan lover
If I am one of her customer, I will yelled: What, the first lady? Congratulation miss, this is worth a celebration..

Group Leader
@smartz118 although props to the scanlation team for being able to work in the insult "snivel" into a translation 😂

A wild Karen appears !
Genius thinking there attacking a potential futur Queen backed by the royal family in public

Fed-Kun's army
my reaction is probably different from what a Japanese person might say but... YOU DARE INSULT ME ON MY PROPERTY?!

Dex-chan lover
@unime There is a pretty solid element of "why wouldn't she want to be queen?" to their behavior, and it's possible that the whole "A woman's greatest happiness is to be married" is at play as well. Both would easily fit the setting. I'm actually surprised there's even a hint that she doesn't have to go through with it.

Uhhh....Sure!? Announce it in public and force her to make it official. It seems that this noble is jumping the gun. And besides if the kingdom doesn't try to take her for themselves, eventually some other kingdom will offer the same as she is very valuable as a person of the cooking industry.

just say, "I am a future queen, now you kneel, bitch, or my future husband will chop ya head off". now, it become a different isekai genre

Dex-chan lover
> To the Madam who intrude the restaurant, she had the guts to resent Risa about the Marriage Plan. Actually, we still had no idea how much influence she had in the kingdom to have that kind of attitude. But this is the talks of only Dukes and Royalty and the likes are basically the ones to be spoken of about the topics. Maybe, she was one of the dukes lineage, but still, she was just plump and a political gift woman in her early age after all.

> To Risa's surprised attitude, yeah i completely agree that she'd gone blank.
If an isekai'd boys are the one who hears the marriage proposal/plan, the first thing they will feel would be a boner, next would be a daydreaming harems of the biggest frontal plots of lined up by noble girls, and most of them had ringlets or twin tails..

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku

As other mentioned, it's all about her adoptive parents and none about the crown prince. While you're also right that general westerners would reject it outright, as their culture view marriage as personal matters that parents have practically zero involvement. Many Asians view marriage as family matters, thus while ultimate decision might be in bride/groom hand, their parents opinion are not dismissed.

For those who think she's not knowledgeable enough to be a queen, you're right. But in the other hand, she has her own 'unique' advantage that might, in some opinion, compensate that, especially her prestige and international reputation. Also, Queen can be trained, or even manipulated. (remember, there are many boy kings exactly because this reason)

Users who are viewing this thread