Isekai de Café wo Kaiten Shimashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel but it wasn't her adopted parents decision, they didn't set it up, its something the prince/queen decided on their own. The mom was happy, but that's because she just assumed she liked the idea. They've already made it clear they want her to do what makes her happy. Now that she just sat there zoning out they will think she wants to do it (at least them mom, dad seems to have already noticed she doesn't like it) and support the marriage making it hard for her to back out now. As reader we hear all her inner thoughts, she never once though about doing it for them.

Dex-chan lover
Lol what is this trash. What an god awful way to force the story to move forward between Lisa and Zeeke. Feels on par with other stories that have had their axe announced so they must wrap it up in <3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku

I didn't mean that her parents made a decision. It's just that their input matters. And that linked to the problem that, if she rejected the prince without solid reason, which apparently she does not have yet, it can be seen as her mother isn't really like her friend's son and that might turn their a bit awkward. It seems distantly related, but trust me it's quite common in over-considerate Asian cultures. Things would be over quickly should she already interested in someone. But if she isn't, and still reject the offer, it would be seen as the prince has some defects.

Dex-chan lover
@Kalamel but as far as we've been shown none of that has ever crossed her mind, she just sat there repeating "marage? who? what?" in her head over and over like she lost all ability to think. And she already has a solid reason. Her goal is to run her cafe and spread her way of cooking, neither of which she will be able to do as a queen. Someone at that level of power would not be able to go run a shop in town and they definitely would not be allowed to do "servants work" like cooking.

Dex-chan lover
You won't allow it? Who the fuck are you?

Guards! Off with her head!

Dex-chan lover
@WPA I just turned your comment into a meme for when I need that again.
WPA.png

If she isnt a duchess or a marchioness herself, she should be thrown in jail for disrespecting the sole heir of a marquessate and a princess candidate.

@No1Kenkaku shes been recognized for her achievements in cooking so although I’d agree that she’d probably not be allowed to work in her cafe anymore, I’d hardly think they’d disallow her from cooking. I’d think she’d be at least be allowed to teach at their own school.

Also, you’re both looking at this too personally. We’re talking about royalty here. You just don’t go and say you don’t want to marry the prince just because you dont want to especially since she seems like she still hasnt even mentally accepted that shes a pretty high ranking noble herself and still views herself as she did on Earth. Being an independent female isnt a concept they’re too familiar with either even though they seem open to it since they were surprised that the chef for the int. Conference was a woman. If so, then the concept of not marrying just because you dont want to would be an odd concept to them. Plus I’d assume its also her reward for all her achievements since a regular person in their world would take it as an honor to become the prince’s bride.

Of course we all know that aint happening either way since Zeke exists so yeah, its all just for drama anyway.

Wasn't aware that the royal family had to consult Hagatha Busybody about who their son marries..

Double-page supporter
honestly i dont like this, first she's kidnapped here, second because of her personality she got attached so easily, 3rd she's too much of a tool(basically easy to use for everyone convenient), 4th also because of her personality she probably can't refuse this either, 5th the "god" is so heartless i mean the "god" could take a "real chef" instead and take someone without any relative instead of taking some ordinary girl that have very balanced family and many more that im too lazy to type but basically it's painful to read this and if u really think about it too because of her personality she's probably ex-victim of bullying i mean she literally the most convenient tool that never say no and always "forgiving" never angry either even if there's a chance someone to r4pe her she probably won't sue the r4pist either

Users who are viewing this thread