Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 23 - The Princess And The Assassin

Dex-chan lover
Even if the anime catches up, anime always skips a few nuances, so i'm gonna read the manga even if i watch the anime.
That being said, i kinda feel like the anime has a different tone than the manga, it's slight but it's enough for me to definitely tell a difference.

Dex-chan lover
Well this probably the best case for headhunters/Luna, she stay alive and actually protecting someone who Yuuya cares about (Lexia)
Then again Lexia is too lax with this, Luna will 100% successfully kill her if not because Yuuya is there, but well, this is Isekai Harem Manga so 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand how the wn became a ln and then got manga and anime...

Dex-chan lover
I kinda thought Yuuya would smuggle her to earth and give her a new home (thought it would be cool teaching her normal life stuff and having someone else be op in the real world would make him stand out less) but I guess giving one girl such an advantage would ruin the harem element (oh no what a tragedy).

Users who are viewing this thread