Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~ - Ch. 27 - Ball Sports Festival

Dex-chan lover
Might just be confusing sequence of actions in the art, but did mc return a tennis serve that wasn't meant for him?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda weird to have a table tennis player be that buff. It's not a strength sport.

That's some magic strengthening he put into the ball to make it go through a table. It would just splat otherwise. Probably against the racket.

Did he just forfeit because he didn't want to stand out too much? Since otherwise it's just dumb.

While holding back is in is vocabulary, it's not in is capability.

I wonder how many sports will suddenly have an injured player and absolutely no one to step in.

Kinda skilled to hit the ball backwards on a serve at that speed.

She's serving towards the player at the net. That's way outside the box you have to hit.

Reaction guys again. Shows up a lot.

Nothing beats the thrill of showing your isekai strength to those high school brats on sport day
Stealing candy from kids or some such.

How can you not feel a kiss? Is his resistant is just too high to feel that soft lips?
Considering his lack of ability to control his strength, the latter is a distinct possibility.

Being dense is the requirement for being a isekai protagonist after all. Don't worry about it
A brain as dense as his muscles.

i swear i've seen this reference waaay to much in different mangas (but i ain't complainin' )
Yeah, they really like that one.

someone slap some sense on him please...
Gonna need safety equipment to do that unless you want to hurt your hand.

Fed-Kun's army
The more series goes the more the other world's heroines take place, like imagine a princess and an assassin vs a girl with big boob? headmaster's daughter?

Dex-chan lover
That's some magic strengthening he put into the ball to make it go through a table. It would just splat otherwise. Probably against the racket.

Yeah, I was going to comment on the same thing. He's as dense as ever. Considering his personality, he must be doing it subconsciously, seeing how he was sorry he ruined the table, but he did join the event purposefully, so what difference does it make? He breaks things accidentally, but it's by choice he is there to break them. A really classy move, truly.

Dex-chan lover
i feared he was going to be a wet blanket and hold back so much that he loses everything and looks like a loser like MC's tend to do in these kind of series, glad thats not what happened.

Dex-chan lover
I saw what you did mc... a ping pong ball wasn't enough of a killer weapon, so you went for a bigger ball.

Golgo-13 reference spotted!
Golgo_13_TV_DVD.jpg

Dex-chan lover
His opponent would be a red smear, and no-one would ever fight him again, and he'd likely go to prison. Or not, seeing as this is a comedy series.

Thanks for the translation.
Nah, he probably would not even hit the opponent and the air pressure from his punch would destroy the court and a wall.

Dex-chan lover
Yup its time to drop this, Its just same thing over and over and over again I feel like Im reading chinese manhua where young master would always be arrogant and mc would always beat him, same here, OH MY GOD HE'S DONE SOMETHING PHYSICAL AND OVERWHELMINGLY WON OR SAVED A CUTE GIRL JUST LIKE THE OTHER 10 TIMES NO WAY,

it's not like its slice of life but there is no actuall plot even if they are changing plot into sol they are doing a poor job, self insert power fantasy privilege wore off, characters personalities are non existent, there's really nothing to look forward to, like absolutly nothing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread