Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Dex-chan lover
Absolute meh. All the good point are countered by generic, stupid stuff. MC is ugly and weak, how can he find happiness? Turn into a strong, hot guy! That solves everything! Girls found his concern creepy, now they think he's kind! He was a wimp, but now it's humility! Morality: your personality doesn't matter, it's all about appearance.

And then, add a harem on top of that, because sex starved readers don't care about relationships, they just want t&a in their own favorite flavour. Sorry, TWO harems, one for each world.

Contributor
Isekai
Cheat
Skill
level up

What a bingo. Thanks the author for the title, at least you know it will be trash since the beginning, and you dont need to waste time reading.

<3 all this negativity my dudes. I'm at chapter 17 and wondering if I should stick it out. Will he ever level up beyond his inferiority complex? I can only handle so much over the top self-depreciation.

This story would have a better start if the author gave some explanation for why Youya's family treats him so bad. I like to imagine that the grandpa went to the other world as well and lead a double life in the 2 worlds, getting married in both and having 2 families. Later in life, he had a guilty conscience and decided to bring his "other world" family to Earth. His 2 wives did not get along very well, but didn't fight openly either. The "other world" wife raised her children to be spiteful and jealous of their Earth half-siblings. Later our MC was orphaned at a young age and Grandpa pressured the "other world" son to take in and raise MC as his own.

Now we have a good reason for why MC's "parents" hate him so much (being ugly is just an excuse) and the younger cousins just hate him like Dudley hates Harry Potter (because his parents raised him that way). I just don't think it's reasonable for younger siblings to hate their older brother unless their parents really encouraged that behavior, but then why would 2 people hate their firstborn son so much? They just don't seem real as they are in this story.

But this story is full of unrealistic scenarios like a biker gang attacking a prestigious private school in broad daylight just because 2 middle schoolers told them to. Or a mall burning to the ground suddenly without and alarm or sprinkler system. Or a bear attacking a bunch of humans unprovoked.

Still, it's an entertaining read. I do wish we didn't have every girl falling in love with MC though.

This manga has it all..
1. saving your whole school from thugs.
2. Girls impressed by your skills in soccer.
3. Saving a girl from an incoming soccer ball.
They have it....something you'd call men's fantasies.

100k followers and all i see are haters. I really want to see how the author gets himself out of this convoluted story line and if the MC ever becomes something more a clueless simp. I'm a sucker for this wish fullfillment bullshit, but I want it to go somewhere

The priorities of this story is all over the place. The mc has a isekai door and in the most dangerous forest, with a load of powerful monsters. Author: Instead of focusing on the fantasy adventure side of the story,lets focus more on the fact he's a pretty boy that all the pretty girls wants to bang.

It'sas if the fantasty setting is just there to lore people in.

Supporter
What this is supposed to be "Even if you ugly and weak, as long as you kind good things will happen to you"
What this manga ACTUALY is "It doesn't matter how kind you are until you ugly and weak"

Oh the irony, MC treated as human only after some mumbo-jumbo magic make him op and handsome.

chapter 19 page 40
"there were no injuries or casualties"

oh ok so only those 3 classmates fainted due to smoke and literally every single person in the mall from floor 3 - 6 somehow managed to escape unharmed? or that they were the only 3 up there?

Users who are viewing this thread