Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Dex-chan lover
wish fulfillment to the max, the art is nice but the story is beyond bad....

Damn bro, this is pretty bad, the mc is obviously a self insert from the mangaka, because the side characters are badly written. Whatever I’ll just eat this shit up while I wait for good manga to update.

Man I dont know why but I just love this so much cant wait to see the rest of it translated

Dex-chan lover
i was kinda put off by the synopsis but once i started reading i enjoyed it more then i thought.

In short this is isekai trash. Not attacking anyone that likes it but, this is not for you if you are looking for a real story. Everything is literally smooth sailing for the mc and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

This manga is the most rarest out of rare manga i've read.Its awesome which you can transport to another dimension with door not like others.Is there other type like this? If there is please recommend it to me i wold like to read it

When he's ugly everyone around hate him
But when he's become Chad, everyone horny

That's real world shit over there

@raikikien i see you are a spoiled brat who has not been bullied so let me explain to you why you are retarded when you get bullied for a long time and to the point like he is being bullied even if you get really f ing strong the words they said will still haunt him because if you get bullied every day you start to believe what they are saying is true and he has had such a extreme change he doesn't believe he is tall , handsome and tough because the bullies left a scar in his heart

@Anaranaruushka ooh, so your the one who got bullied everyday huh? Well, serve you right. With that attitude of yours, its such a huge shame that they dont bully you. You know, people dont usually just bully someone that come across their life, you must have some f*cking annoying things that makes them hate you in order to get that . By the way, not only spoiled brats that dont get bully, you forget to mention the alpha ones. Good luck loser

Users who are viewing this thread