Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Still no updates in the raws from what I could see. Anyone have any news on whats happening with this series? It's begun to grow on me.

It's not dropped by creator persay it seems a hiatus was taken by the author, so the next Raw is releasing on 2020/10/23 as the raws only go up to volume 6

Double-page supporter
@trickshot121 no it wasn't. If u look at the second to last page for chapter 6, the translator talks about how releases are slow, and if u look at the raws (you can see it under the description) you can see that chapter 7 just came out.

edit: and the comment that Haxorus made below literally answered your question if it was being axed.

Fed-Kun's army
one of the isekai's which i actually enjoy. thank you for the chapters kind translator. :)

I think it'd be more enjoyable if the author didn't make MC transform into handsome guy this fast. Thus, it'd give more impact on how he's accepted in a new enviroment, despite he's being fat and short. With the current development, the reader would think "oh yeah, he's not bullied this in new school because he's now handsome, afterall", at least such thought crossed in my mind.

well, it's still a manga that i will subscribe, though.

why is he enjoying it if i found out that people were treating me entirely different because of my face i woulda gotten so mad and rejected every girl who didnt see my for who i was woulda learned hypnosis magic and went back to my normal image everytime a girl asked for a date

Don't know why I'm really expecting this manga. I hope they will launch the next manga soon.

Users who are viewing this thread