Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Honestly, the isekai/fantasy tag isn't there for the portal that connects to the fantasy/magical world. It's there because of that school. There is no school in the real world that actually cares about their students so much šŸ˜‚

@deathxx Yeah, no you wouldn't. Everybody would rejoice becoming that handsome/pretty. To be that excellent at sports and physical activities. Everybody would use that gift for their benefit. Doesn't matter if it is to become famous, rich, now being able to succeed in your dreams or making it easier, getting lot's of Girls and/or guys (that you normally wouldn't have a shot with). And yes there are some among us that would (immediatly or eventually) use that gift to help others (spreading awerness about issues, obtaining power to change the world etc.), but you are a damm liar. There is no way in hell, that you gain all that stuff and then be like; I don't like how people treat me different, because now I am really handsome/pretty. Let me use hypnosis on girls that ask me for a date. Sure there fellah, nobody believes you šŸ¤£

although the story became way too convenient for the MC after going in that door, the manga is interesting itself and im looking forward to the updates. ill endure until those retard ogres or whatever gets their cold dish along with those twins.

Dex-chan lover
Iā€™ve read some of the WN and stuff. The series isnā€™t good but itā€™s fine and honestly kind of fun sometimes if not for being super generic.

My main issue with this series though, is itā€™s basically saying ā€œno matter how you change, haters will hateā€ which is fine, but it also suggests ā€œpeople will automatically like you if youā€™ve changed dramatically on the outsideā€, which is shitty. When it comes to this new school, I would have at least liked to see this transformation AFTER going to the new school and these people still being nice to him no matter what appearance. Because right now, outside of the chairman and his daughter, everyone is impressed with him because of his appearance and ability, both of which he did not acquire through work but through a random cheat. Idk, I just think it sends the wrong message even if not intended.

Perhaps at the end itā€™ll be that heā€™s not satisfied with this new treatment because itā€™s not really ā€œhimā€ they like. His personality is good but would they like him just for his personality? This school is some fantasy bullshit though, no way a chairman just happens to take in all these high spec students who have very good qualities and then treat them like royalty loool

I really like the newest chapter. It really puts in prospective how low his self esteem really is. I hope that later we get to see him grow more. Thanks for the newest chapter!

Double-page supporter
I love this and yuuya deserves happiness,hope the girl he saved loves him and they will become a couple and get laid

So basically
this entire thing is like getting into the item room in any bethesda game

Dex-chan lover
This series honestly not all that great. The author doesn't seem to know how to write without everything being a super convenient development (which, tbf, is the norm for isekai series), and the characters are either comically evil dickheads or absolute saints.

That said, the art is pretty good (although I still laugh at the fact that his level up styled his hair) and it's like junk food in that I know it's shit but I keep consuming it anyway.

dunno why everyones crying for the plot or the storytelling, not everything gotta be like solo leveling or anything that resembles solo leveling, this is just a chill piece to read and enjoy so me likey

I like this so far. It's slowly paced and interesting.

But then we have the same old whackjobs whining about it not being the next world changing thing.

Hmm, it's seems like author(both manga and WN) read a lot of Korean web novels and manhua. Def got Korean vibes from martial arts and new school.

at this point in time (manga chapter 7) leaves off in the light novel as Chapter 5 Part 4, if you want to start reading the novel. You can thank me with a šŸ˜€

Users who are viewing this thread