Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

ouch i can understant the way he think with his past but i hope he will soon get on his feets and stand for himself.
he just need to look at the mirror and tell himself "i'm not that guy anymore i have to let it go" and free himself =_=

I think giving the dimension door an ability like "money conversion" is a huge waste, because not only would it be entertaining to watch this guy try to pawn off the stuff he found in a fantasy world for Japanese yen, there's also no such thing as a set price for anything. Loot is only worth as much as you sold it for, because that's how money works in the real world. It's more interesting to think of the other world as someplace else that actually exists, and not just a shitty, unbalanced VR game built for the profit and enjoyment of a single random guy.

so after reading 7 chapters it's clear this is a bland story with bland characters, comically retarded villains, and the protagonist is handed everything on a silver platter
nice

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I want to laugh at the character who talked a lot about effort and hard work, when MC handed everything with his luck

Dex-chan lover
Wow since he's hot now, everyone cares about him!! Now that he's OP he'll be so liked!!

He "deserves it"? He "tried"? If he really cared he'd be doing something about it, instead of getting his a** kicked every time he steps outside his house. Take a shower, cut your hair, get a routine going and actually try. Instead, we got a complete idiot without any common sense cruising his way through this shitty plot. I've never hated an OP isekai protagonist as much as now. "He has sad backstory so he needs to be epix!!/1!" I don't know what kind of lesson they're trying to teach here, but it absolutely sucks.

In short, this is basically the retarded Masamune's Revenge

Fuck_You_And_I'll_See_You_Tomorrow_Meme_Banner.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@googoober I kind of agree, like if he went to the other world and he finds out time slowed down drastically in his original world (or something akin to it) while almost dying which forces him to realize he needs to change his life. Then we see a brief training montage of him getting better, once complete he can look like the perfect MC we have. Finally we transition back to the story were we see him try to adapt and overcome his lack of self-esteem in society. I could see the payoff being better and flow more smoothly narrative wise, but hey, not my story, so I'll see you tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
@F00M @googoober I really hate this type of protagonist. It’s always so forced and just purely for self inserting. This why I never really liked Solo Leveling either. First we see a weak wimpy protagonist. Then boom special powers and all of a sudden he’s done a complete personality switch, is hot and is a badass. It’s just so sudden every time and with no proper buildup. It’s not like I hate the concept of Zero to Hero. But execution is what makes it great.

Users who are viewing this thread