Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

basic message of this manga
if your hot anything is possible and you get all the chances
if your not hot your an abnomination and it is normal to be the target of bullying

the author even chose a caterpillar to butterfly transformation

it took about 3 chapters to discard 50%+ of the initial charackterization
its not that this is a bad isekai story infact i like it more than the bulk of them

iam just annoyed that the author pulled a very unnecessary bait and switch
also the generalisation in treatment regarding good looks and bad looks may have a foundation in reality but even then its still a major affront to human decency

if there isnt anymore publicly accepted shaming of "uglies" then i would rank it 7-8
else ~6
well if the mc himself were to willingly participate in such a shaming =>1

Well the new chapter did hit hard.

I dropped this manga. I won't changed the status, but lol the latest chapter just explains what life is to some people who likes to talk down on themselves.

Kinda ouchy.

This looks like a promissing manga to let acumulates chapters but reading it as it releases is a no go because of the wishy washy release dates

The new raw chapter, chapter 8 already come out, now we just have to wait for the translate chapter come out.
https://loveheaven.net/read-isekai-de-cheat-skill-wo-te-ni-shita-ore-wa-genjitsu-sekai-wo-mo-musou-suru-level-up-wa-jinsei-wo-kaeta-manga-raw-chapter-8.html

Almost forgot this exists. I don't get why authors nowadays release one chapter per month. Not like I'm complaining or anything; I get that making just one chapter, drawing the whole 20 pages isn't easy. The sketching, lineart, inking process. They require hard work. However, on the other hand, it's a bit too long. A manga doesn't involve only drawing but also the plot. The longer it takes to release a chapter, the shorter the story will be, and sometimes, that ends with the author rushing or even canceling the story.

Dex-chan lover
@32oiru that's why you follow 160 isekai series, then you will have something new to read every day.

... most of them are generic trash and really can't tell one from another after a while

Mmmm, that proposal was certainly unexpected. Definitely put a smile on my face, don't know how it ruined the mood for sinalbedo ;-;

Ya no sorry, generic Isekai, op quick, Chad quick, harem building almost instantly, unbelievable levels of cringe, art is good tho but that's like the only good thing in it, story doesn't make that much sense to the point I was at and I can't really push myself to continue reading it.
So my overall rating is 4.5/10 but hey people have different tastes, go check it out maybe.

Generic isekai where everyone is a dick except the people that arent. If that floats ur boat, this is ok. Just turn of ur brain and become one with the generic isekai

Low quality series, It may seem okay but believe me when i say it devolves into garbage quickly.

wWaNTDh.png

Users who are viewing this thread