Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru ~Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta~

Idk what the others are on about but compared to most generic isekais this is definitely better.
We get the usual characters who hate the MC and kinda obsessed about bullying him, but the isekai part is actually unique.

There are so many bad series with serious flaws in them that for some reason get good ratings and then this average one thats get shit on.

seems another wn author gets signed, stops the wn with exscuses, finally says i am doing a manga and ln? with will keep wn updated but stops and....glad the author made some money but another one down the path of short lived and forgotten for a quick cash grab

Somehow the quality of both scanlation and image quality have dropped
I hope there will be a fix later on

This manga is objectively bad, but I understand the desire to escape reality using this badly crafted story that's going absolutely nowhere

@salsadogscale Manga of this genre are generic and they all share similar qualities to the point of being confusing in which you end up thinking a recently updated manga was one thing but then it makes you gasp in surprise to discover that it was in fact, a different one than the one you were thinking of despite the setting being practically the same with differently named and drawn characters. A so-called connoisseur would then go on to judge these manga by the subtle differences and label them as original or un-original based on objectively true judgments, but commoners like me just tend to enjoy the projection of one's self onto hilariously overpowered mcs with no reason behind their power and to experience the almost tangible "edge" one feels while reading. People, especially those that have lived somewhat unfulfilling lives or have similar beginnings to the mc such as being overweight, tend to enjoy these straightforward stories because of their inaction and unwillingness to pursue their delusions in what may be considered the shared "real world" of the people of Earth.

damn it i'm so pissed that he transforms from pokey to generic anime boy. couldn't he kept some pokeyness.

Very generic isekai story. Art is absolutely gorgeous, I'd love to see the artist collaborate with a more decent author.

I've read a handful of Isekai's, but this one really surprised me. its unique and quite original, as well. 9/10 for me.

anyone know why this is updating so slow? This is great manga. should be weekly man :/

Users who are viewing this thread