Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Dex-chan lover
If you want more spoilers, ask away. Really, I do wanna talk about what's to come but I can't without spoiling the fun.
Wait, wait, wait...
"main harem", you mean the 5 girls we see in the final page of this chapter?! They 5 will work together?! Man, I can wait to see that, because I could swear that would be some kind of friction amoung them, especially with the demon girl.

And talking about the demons, I wonder if there will be an arc on their lands, because Shrouza is by far my favorite girl and I hope that she'll have a time to shine along with the MC, like the Saintess and the Princess during this chapter.

Btw, will the goddess somehow join this secret club of fans? Can she interfere much in this world? I'm just asking because part of me still wish for somekind of civil war amoung the fans, just to spice things up.

Supporter
Sorry if it's too late to ask
But any chances of changing Lord to -Sama?
Since he's a commoner Lord looks really unfitting

Dex-chan lover
If it weren't for the clarification on the last page that it was only the first arc that was ending, then I would have been seriously sad and huffing copium like my life depended on it

Thanks for the chapter 🙏🏼❤️

Dex-chan lover
lol page 14 and 20, did the artist skipped out of it and ask assistant to draw the background characters?

Dex-chan lover
This end of the 1st "arc" is also the end of the 1st volume of the light novel.

While I'm not sure if they are in the light novel, there were a few tidbits from the WN that didn't make it into this chapter:
  • Right after she was introduced, the princess stated that her country looked into the possibility of slaves being drained of their mana a long time ago, not long after Streamer became well-known. They eventually concluded that the only reasonable explanation was that Streamer had unlimited mana--he had been streaming for so long by that point that it would have been impossible to hide the sheer number of bodies the mana draining method would have produced. No country in the world would have not noticed upwards of a thousand citizens vanishing EVERY DAY, not to mention that finding that many people and disposing of that many bodies daily would require a full support network.
  • The saintess also tried the orb out before Kanata

Dex-chan lover
Me: Don't you think the mangaka draw weird angles sometimes?

My brain: i don't know what you're talking about...

Also my brain:
86tjt8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait, wait...
"main harem", you mean the 5 girls we see in the final page of this chapter?! They 5 will work together?! Man, I can wait to see that, because I could swear that would be some kind of friction amoung them, especially with the demon girl.

And talking about the demons, I wonder if there will be an arc on their lands, because Shrouza is by far my favorite girl and I hope that she'll have a time to shine along with the MC, like the Saintess and the Princess during this chapter.

Btw, will the goddess somehow join this secret club of fans? Can she interfere much in this world? I'm just asking because part of me still wish for somekind of civil war amoung the fans, just to spice things up.
Okay, it's a new day and I'm ready to type! Let's get to it:

I said "main harem" because there will be others that figure out that Kanata = Hashin/Streamer, but we're still a ways off from that happening. One of which will probably get a spotlight towards the end of the arc. In total, there are about 5 girls that get added to the harem, but only 1 gets added to the main harem whilst the others are more like satellite characters due to their jobs and circumstances, including the goddess we just saw (she can only manifest into the human world for minutes at a time). Also, while they all adore streamer, they also do NOT want to cause him trouble and see each other more as friendly rivals despite their yandere-like tendencies and lust.

So anyway, on to the Principality-mini-arc! At roughly half-way through the 2nd arc Kanata and some other students get invited by Maria to travel to the Principality of Xandard; Rogias' neighbor which specializes in magic tool development. But before we get too deep into this, let me tell you about a girl named Lisa who is from this principality.

Lisa isn't an extremely important character, but it's worth talking about her for what's to come WILL be important, as it shows both the positive and negative things that come from Streamer's actions. Basically, she's a timid but good natured girl whose part of a noble family and even has a fiancé lined up for her. One day, her dad brings home someone named Anna; Lisa's younger half-sister from another mother. Anna has something called demon eyes, which allowed her to manipulate everyone around her into thinking Lisa tried to kill her and has Lisa thrown into prison for attempted murder (basically, typical villainess story 101). But her friend Athena Fartoa, Lisa's friend whose family holds the title of duke, sent a letter to streamer roughly around the same time he got that death threat from those thieves, asking for advise. Said advise boils down to "Officials, have you truly investigated things thoroughly? Also, her sis might be tricking everyone, check her eyes for magic BS." and Maria and Alfana have diplomats deployed to intervene and help investigate. Thanks to his intervention, Lisa is declared innocent at the cost of severing ties with her awful family and fiancé, who gaslight her despite being "cured" from Anna's brainwashing. The fiancé makes a threat towards streamer for having lost everything because of this buuuuuuuuuuuut we all know how that song-and-dance goes, while Anna, as punishment for what she did, instead of getting executed, has her eyes scooped out and placed under house arrest for the rest of her life. Meanwhile Lisa now lives with Athena for her protection against repercussions.

Anyway, back to the present, Kanata and others go to the Principality by wyvern carriages to Athena's castle/mansion and are greeted by her. Athena's basically your typical ojou-sama with more humility, as she is one of Streamer's more influencial fans and will soon be part of his unofficial support group as a satellite member. Athena and Maria head inside to discuss things between friends and exchange gifts (i.e.: the badge merch, which despite being mass-produced is considered a relic to most) while Kanata and others go sightseeing on their own. Kanata decides to head to the artesian district where magic tools are handcrafted but gets lost on the way there. It's here that he meets Lisa, and sees how... devout she has become after having been saved by his intervention. She ask him questions about the Kingdom and Streamer, but ultimately she guides him to the artesian district before she leaving.

It's here where Kanata comes across a humble workshop run by a guy of similar age, who shares the same name as a certain other isekai MC, working on something that catches his interest: earphones. Kanata tried them out right there and them but inadvertently reveals to the guy that he is Streamer, but promises to keep the secret. He gets commissioned to make an ASMR mic and Kanata leaves to head back to the castle.

Gonna have to cut it here, because there will be more to discuss later.

Part 3 will come later in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread