Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 20 - End of first arc

Dex-chan lover
They pulled a chainsaw man, huh. Not that it is necessary, but I guess it builds up hype although this chapter is plenty hype enough.

Dex-chan lover
Not that I know of.

He does try ASMR though. And the results... are as expected of someone with infinite mana; half-orgasmic, half-electric shock-like tingles so powerful that the goddess we just saw ascends back to heaven.
Lol..
Seriously? :meguu:
As expected of braindead story (in a good way).
Looking forward to the next hilarious arc.

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna personally hijack an airplane and go to japan to do the "the ol' dick twist" to the editor/publisher if this was axed ffs

i said it before but i'll say it again. his costume was fire. no cap

now i'm more excited since if it was already chaotic with only 2-4 followers that knows him, imagine if the demon lord joins the fray lmao

Dex-chan lover
A yandere god now as well.

Now when is the hot tub stream? Just curious.
lowkey hoping she's not a yandere just a chill fan, but knowing the flow she probably isn't is she :pacman:

Double-page supporter
I know i'm being nitpick here but why use the term Before Common Era rather than more commonly used BC?

Like, we wouldn't have dates like today without religion. BCE is just disrespectful imo

Dex-chan lover
CORRECT STREAMERS CONTROL THE HEAVENS sub more or we lose the stars

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm sorry. The first arc?
I'll need someone to tell me how the author could possibly extend this any further without making this story far too drawn out.

The hell is he going to do now, get angels hooked? Summon the fish-folk as an audience? Broadcast his stream back on earth and pretend he's some strange roleplaying actor? Hope the 'cast' size stays as is, it's going to be hard to keep focus on even more characters, if not with how many we have now already. It could've ended here for me, and I would've been content.
If you think it is getting drawn out you could always stop reading....

Dex-chan lover
Okay, it's a new day and I'm ready to type! Let's get to it:

I said "main harem" because there will be others that figure out that Kanata = Hashin/Streamer, but we're still a ways off from that happening. One of which will probably get a spotlight towards the end of the arc. In total, there are about 5 girls that get added to the harem, but only 1 gets added to the main harem whilst the others are more like satellite characters due to their jobs and circumstances, including the goddess we just saw (she can only manifest into the human world for minutes at a time). Also, while they all adore streamer, they also do NOT want to cause him trouble and see each other more as friendly rivals despite their yandere-like tendencies and lust.

So anyway, on to the Principality-mini-arc! At roughly half-way through the 2nd arc Kanata and some other students get invited by Maria to travel to the Principality of Xandard; Rogias' neighbor which specializes in magic tool development. But before we get too deep into this, let me tell you about a girl named Lisa who is from this principality.

Lisa isn't an extremely important character, but it's worth talking about her for what's to come WILL be important, as it shows both the positive and negative things that come from Streamer's actions. Basically, she's a timid but good natured girl whose part of a noble family and even has a fiancé lined up for her. One day, her dad brings home someone named Anna; Lisa's younger half-sister from another mother. Anna has something called demon eyes, which allowed her to manipulate everyone around her into thinking Lisa tried to kill her and has Lisa thrown into prison for attempted murder (basically, typical villainess story 101). But her friend Athena Fartoa, Lisa's friend whose family holds the title of duke, sent a letter to streamer roughly around the same time he got that death threat from those thieves, asking for advise. Said advise boils down to "Officials, have you truly investigated things thoroughly? Also, her sis might be tricking everyone, check her eyes for magic BS." and Maria and Alfana have diplomats deployed to intervene and help investigate. Thanks to his intervention, Lisa is declared innocent at the cost of severing ties with her awful family and fiancé, who gaslight her despite being "cured" from Anna's brainwashing. The fiancé makes a threat towards streamer for having lost everything because of this buuuuuuuuuuuut we all know how that song-and-dance goes, while Anna, as punishment for what she did, instead of getting executed, has her eyes scooped out and placed under house arrest for the rest of her life. Meanwhile Lisa now lives with Athena for her protection against repercussions.

Anyway, back to the present, Kanata and others go to the Principality by wyvern carriages to Athena's castle/mansion and are greeted by her. Athena's basically your typical ojou-sama with more humility, as she is one of Streamer's more influencial fans and will soon be part of his unofficial support group as a satellite member. Athena and Maria head inside to discuss things between friends and exchange gifts (i.e.: the badge merch, which despite being mass-produced is considered a relic to most) while Kanata and others go sightseeing on their own. Kanata decides to head to the artesian district where magic tools are handcrafted but gets lost on the way there. It's here that he meets Lisa, and sees how... devout she has become after having been saved by his intervention. She ask him questions about the Kingdom and Streamer, but ultimately she guides him to the artesian district before she leaving.

It's here where Kanata comes across a humble workshop run by a guy of similar age, who shares the same name as a certain other isekai MC, working on something that catches his interest: earphones. Kanata tried them out right there and them but inadvertently reveals to the guy that he is Streamer, but promises to keep the secret. He gets commissioned to make an ASMR mic and Kanata leaves to head back to the castle.

Gonna have to cut it here, because there will be more to discuss later.

Part 3 will come later in the day.
:shamihuh: Jesus, that's dark.

Dex-chan lover
Part 3 will come later in the day.
Part 3 is here!

Back at the mansion, Kanata, Maria, Athena and all the other students were having dinner. Then Lisa shows up a little late, and Athena introduces her as the one Streamer's words saved. Because streamer read the letter on stream a while back, most of the people in the room immediately recognized her. Athena prompts Maria to talk to Lisa about streamer, and does so enthusiastically... with Kanata right there squirming with discomfort as Athena watches on.

Later on after dinner, Kanata decides to get some fresh air and bumps into Lisa, who goes for a stroll outside, then Maria and Athena who just got out of the bath (no wet towels, they're fully dressed ya Crazy Protestant Bastards). As Kanata tries to leave, Athena stops him, and the three go for a stroll through the garden under the moonlight where Athena drops the bomb that is that she figured out Kanata = Streamer. How did she find out? Simple deductions based of her observations. Specifically: Maria's eyes towards Kanata, his height and how he breathes. That's right, not his voice, but his breathing. She then proclaims that she wants to support him and almost tried to jump him, but Maria held her back. After calming down, Maria invites Athena as an interstate member of what I'll call the Official Streamer Supporters & Associates Network (or OSSAN, which informally/rudely means 'old-man' in Japanese. Not relevant to the plot.) and apologizes for acting as she did earlier and says that she will never be a nuisance to Streamer, so Kanata can rest easy.

Eventually he noticed that Lisa is missing; she said she was gonna take a stroll through the garden earlier, yet the three of them never bumped into her at all. Athena then realizes that she was kidnapped by her former family and the now permanently blind Anna for, in their minds, not dying as she was intended to and ruining their livelihoods.

But then, Streamer arrives on the scene - That's right. Not Kanata, but Streamer, in full costume, helmet on and cape swaying behind him - alongside Maria, Athena, her guards and Mira (who tagged along for the ride as his personal bodyguard/assistant without his knowledge). Kanata sees for himself the unintended consequences of his actions: sure, on one hand he saved an innocent life, but on the other hand a child lost her eyes and her family is on the brink of ruin. And Anna is not having any of it; she, her morbidly obese father and what little family she has left are in full denial of their wrongdoings, shifting the blame on to Lisa and acting like they're the victims with their twisted morality thanks to the after affects of Anna's demon eyes. Nonetheless, all Kanata and company can do is show their disgust, but not before Mira rescues Lisa and Athena has the family institutionalized for their insanity in hoping they can get better (a bit rich coming from someone that's obsessed with Streamer). Kanata leaves them with these parting words: "To sacrifice one for another is not how a family should be. What you're doing here is wrong."

So with all that taken care of, morning arrives as if nothing happened. Except for the fact that Kanata woke up in Maria's room back at the mansion. No, he did not have seggs with that woman, he was simply exhausted from what happened last night and chatted with Mira and Maria until he fell asleep. As he gets up though, Maria pulls him back down and embraces him with his face in her boobs. She then comments how nice it feels having someone in her warm embrace and says that it's a little frustrating how she feels that she's losing to Alfana. After that, it's breakfast time and all seems normal, but for Lisa, who is still high - yes, I said high, like she took a massive hit of weed - off the fact that Streamer showed up in the flesh and saved her. Afterwards, back in Maria's room, Kanata shows Maria and Mira the earphones he grabbed from the guy in the artisian district. Their reaction to binaural ASMR resulted in the room looking like a crime scene with how heavy their nosebleeds were, but Maria showed Athena, and Athena gave her full support to the guy who made them.

Later on that day, Kanata and Mira try delayed streaming at a high point in the Principality that overlooked the city they were in. He wanted to broadcast a view of the city, but knew that if he did, the people that know the area would rush to the spot and he'd be found out. Thus, he used his magic to delay the stream, release it after he had finished and have Mira use her acrobatics and concealment skills to princess-carry Kanata out of their before trouble showed up. Thus, Kanata's trip to another country ends here.

But WAIT! There's more. Almost as soon as he returns to his dorm, Shrouza (the demon lord) appears literally out of nowhere and Kanata bumps into her to his surprise. They have another chat in that isolated space she used when they first met and Kanata brings up his curiosity about the Demon Kingdom. Shrouza then offers him a trip there as Kanata has the day off tomorrow, to which he agrees. Before they do though, Shrouza sends a telepathic message to all the demons in the Demon Kingdom that's basically "If anyone so much as breathes wrong in Streamer's presence, I'll light you up like a Roman Candle" and off they go.

Visually, the land of the Demon Kingdom, is as you would expect it to be; rocky with a few plants here and there, bright red sky, lightning is a common occurrence despite the lack of clouds and the buildings look to be made of dark stone-like materials. Despite hiding the fact that she is the demon king, Shrouza, despite her intimidating aura and height difference, and all the other demons act humble in her guest's presence, which only solidifies his conclusion that Shrouza IS the demon king. Also, it's worth noting/reminding, demons can see the magic auras of others around them, and the more intense the aura, the higher their capacity. So to Kanata, it's pointless to try and hid the fact that he is Streamer, who has infinite mana. But then as they reach the castle, one of her subordinates shows up to remind her of her meeting with her ministers about the budget.

This subordinate is Lucia, a succubus and someone we've already seen before (check page 25), though she looks different here compared to how the WN described her. Originally, she had flowing, long black hair, and her clothes... were basically just strings and patches, you know the type of thing I'm describing. Anyway, Lucia, like everyone else, is also a big fan of Streamer, and recounts a time when he talked about the different types of demons, including succubi and how sexy and beautiful they were. Kanata feels awkward being reminded of that but Lucia assures him by saying, and I quote "The other succubi were happy to hear those words, and there's no succubus who does not get wet from being told that by someone they're interested in, you know." Yeah, very subtle. Then she reveals what she and the other succubi had planned if Streamer visited them in person: One bed, many succubi, all at once (No, unfortunately, it doesn't actually happen).

But then, Shrouza's other subordinate shows up to spoil Lucia's private conversation. This is Garula, who you'll remember as the demon that Kanata met in Ch 11 of the manga. Garula is what the WN refers to as a birdman, and can be best described as an older-brother type of man who excels in martial arts, hot-blooded yet trusting. Though, ever since Streamer was a thing, he's since mellowed down. Anywho, the two subordinates are about to butt heads when Shrouza shows up, having finished her official business, shows up and forces the two on all fours with her magic.

Afterwards, the four of them have dinner together and going off what's described, food in the Demon Kingdom looks extremely weird and/or grotesque, including a giant eyeball (don't worry, it's not alive), but still delicious despite their appearances and textures. As they eat, it's revealed that Garula is the reason that Shrouza found out about Kanata back in Ch 12. Then comes bathtime. Initially, it was just Kanata and Garula having a heart-to-heart between male friends, until Garula senses something as he's washing Kanata's back, and low'n'behold: Shrouza and Lucia show up as well, with all their goods on display for Kanata to see (we're just gonna get outlines and a load of steam). As they're all bathing, with the two woman on both of Kanata's sides, he's trying to hide the fact that his flagpole is rising between Shrouza letting the water flow down her head and Lucia caressing his shoulder. With that out of the way, it's time for bed and Kanata ends up sharing with Shrouza and immediately falls asleep. While Shrouza is in her negligee dealing with her inner thoughts trying to either push her in to temptation or pull her away, something funny happens: The goddess shows up, says BAKA and leaves.

And then Kanata's trip to the Demon Kingdom comes to a close and is returned to his dorm for a nap. When he gets up from said map, since today was a holiday, he decides to go for a wander around town and find Kanna (the courtesan) getting handled by yet another prick. But this time, there were guards to stop him, but Kanata still approaches Kanna to see if she's alright. They soon end up in the brothel Kanna lives and works in for and reveals a little known fact in her industry: if a prostitute invites you into her private room, it means that you're special to her (i.e.: she loves you, no BS) aaaaaannd... details on what happened next are unclear, but it is implied about 20-40 chapters later she either gave him a BJ or HJ and/or a lap pillow. Oh my... :smug:

Then, a while after Kanata leaves the building in a daze sometime later, Alfana shows up and offers to hang out. As they walk around town discussing various things they stop tp rest under a giant tree and Alfana gives Kanata a lap pillow. They discuss a few personal things like why Kanata started streaming and Alfana's feelings towards both Streamer and Kanata. What was once obsessive parasocial feelings turned into something real since she joined his class and got to know him more, not to mention the fact that he was friendly to her not because she was the Saintess, but because she was her. She then asks if Kanata was from another world, but says she doesn't want to hear the answer because she wants to say something more important: "Thank you for being in this world." She expresses her jealousy towards Kanna, who Kanata was just with, but at the same time says she never thought she could have such emotions. As Kanata gets up and realises what Alfana meant she-

😚:hearts:😗🎆

Yes, that's right, they kiss.

And not the super sexy, deep french kiss (would've worked as well, but in current context, not the time) you'd expect from a yandere, I mean a romantic, true-love's-first-kiss followed by "Kanata-sama, aishiteruyo..." Again, subtlety and MC denseness has left the server right now. Kanata, for the first time in his life in another world, felt accepted by another person that wasn't his family (not to say his family didn't accept them, they do and they're awsome) and returns to his dorm with a warm feeling in his chest, closing off the Second Arc.

More to come in later chapters. For more, simply ask.

Phew, that was a LOT of typing. Seriously, in total that was probably about 4 hours of back and forth typing. And keep in mind, there are quite a few things I left out, so check the original WN for more. Hope you're satisfied @danwolf01!

And to those who see this comment, I have something to say to all of you, especially you @PFmini:

Thank you, for being in this world.

Double-page supporter
MC gets a blowjob from the whore before he even gets his first kiss with any of the girls. He becomes a father of a little demon girl after he shares his mana with a nature demon (sorry forgot the name of the species) and she gets pregnant and gives birth on the same day. I think he also sleeps on the same bed as the demon lord but she does nothing to him. He kisses the saint and the princess but pussies out on commiting to any of them so that plot is paused (they are ok with multiple wives). At the moment is seems that nothing happens with the assassin girl, he sees her as a little sister.

Dex-chan lover
McAlastair doing the goddess' work on that one. Thank you for the spoilers.

What? It doesn't detract on anything; It will just supplement actually seeing it on manga form or reading the LN/WN.

On another note. Is this in LN form already? if not, WN then? Where can I read this?

Dex-chan lover
McAlastair doing the goddess' work on that one. Thank you for the spoilers.

What? It doesn't detract on anything; It will just supplement actually seeing it on manga form or reading the LN/WN.

On another note. Is this in LN form already? if not, WN then? Where can I read this?
* sigh * Time to do the goddess' bidding yet again.

Here ya go, a fan translated version: https://zetrotranslation.com/novel/...-the-creation-of-a-massive-yandere-following/ (Fair warning: quite a few ads, but you can close them)

Remember to support the author and artist by buying the official stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread