Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 21 - Second arc, Start!

Dex-chan lover
F1zkrb5WAAE9tof.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get why he doesn't hire Mira for his protection. Mira is proving how easy is to kill him on a daily basis just hire her and you have an invisible bodyguard and one less possible dangerous enemy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nice that most of his followers new who he really is. Only the demon lord is left, but pretty sure she has an idea it is Kanata. She just needs to confirm it. Also, we all know the goddess is a fan, but can someone confirm if she is the same entity which gave Kanata the unlimited mana for being isekai'ed?

Dex-chan lover
Seems the angel (or is she a goddess?) is meddling with worldly affairs due to her infatuation with the MC, this could lead to some funny jokes and also serious plot points. Hopefully she isn't turned into a get-out-of-jail-free card when the MC is in trouble. Anyway, thanks for the TL Cryminals!
There is no way he can get out of the (yandere) jail

Dex-chan lover
Time to turn off higher functions and just enjoy the work!

Thank you for the TL!

In terms of things, Goddess-san might be a hardcore fan (she's making her own Doujin Merch after all) and most likely the very first Streamer-san fan, but she ain't a get-out-of-jail-free card.

All that will happen is a transfer between jails if it ever does come to that.

Remember, Streamer-san has the weight of an entire religion (worldwide maybe?) and a whole countries' influence behind him (two so far if I could remember right...don't forget that Demon Lord-chan is a streamer fan.... alongside her citizens). They'll go scorched earth if it gets that bad.

Dex-chan lover
Bro was one joke away from ending it all.
I still find the characters funny and now they're interacting with each other.
Still very much enjoying this manga.
Thank you for the translation!

Any insight into Mira's "I'm moved mylord" reaction on Page 10?
I've read it over a couple times and I'm not getting it. Is this a reference to an earlier chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see Kanata, I always imagine hearing Kamiya Hiroshi as his voice; like his voice for Araragi Koyomi or Zetsubou Sensei. That might be a fit for Kanata's looks and him being a streamer.

Fed-Kun's army
Any insight into Mira's "I'm moved mylord" reaction on Page 10?
I've read it over a couple times and I'm not getting it. Is this a reference to an earlier chapter?
I also checked the raws to make sure.
The line "To the next one!" references the line "To the next letter, we go" which he said as Streamer (in that same panel you can see her having the flashback) , which is why she felt moved.
I think it got lost on me due to the difference in seeing it in JP vs ENG.
I think unfortunately it's difficult to translate it 100% to convey the nuance , however the translators did try their best.

次行くど
のお便り行くど
vs the english
to the next one!
to the next
letter we go!

Users who are viewing this thread