Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I know we're all gushing about how whack this series and it's characters are and also the ASMR that's gonna happen next chapter, but I just wanna take a moment to say this:

HOT DAMN, DOES LUCIA LOOK SMOKIN' HOT!

I mean, sure, she's a succubus, so ofc she's hot, but god DAMN does she look great! Compared to whatever my mind could imagine after reading the WN, Iyomine exceeded my expectations way more than anticipated. Also, for those that read how she has a "husky voice" in the chapter, that's because she's actually a bit of a tomboy off-duty.

Anyway, I cannot wait for when she and our MC meet in roughly 30+ chapters from now!

Dex-chan lover
It's ASMR, isn't it? Honestly, I never got into ASMR despite following one of the best ASMR creators out there.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your continued work on this series! This has been one of the mangas that I've been looking forward to the most recently. It's a perfect balance of silly, amusing, brain on and off, cute.. and of course psycho.

So once again, thank you for your work, and also thank you for the mass release! It was awesome to be able to read a few chapters back to back.. now I'm a bit jealous of those who can read the entire thing in one go, BUT I'll be doing that again eventually.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why the fans like the streams so much, they aren't even that good from the little that is shown. Like not to the point where everyone would want to watch all the time. And the lower mana people should still be able to do it locally in their city or town.

I don't get why the fans like the streams so much, they aren't even that good from the little that is shown. Like not to the point where everyone would want to watch all the time. And the lower mana people should still be able to do it locally in their city or town.
Because it's a novelty in this world, also he have the monopoly, his ideas are liked by the masses
FYI almost all the women in this world are yandere.
Not everybody listen or like him it's already shown in previous chapter but you'll see more later
And to be truthful it's already at a sect level too, for most of the men he's like the trustworthy older brother / companion that you'll go to battle / charismatic leader and for the females it's their best fantasm about what a the best man can be, don't forget that your magic capacity somewhat a big thing in this world and he has infine mana

Oh and he's not that dense it's just that he doesn't believe he can be liked / loved that easily due to being Japanese / from earth and also he still have the monogamous mind while in this world polygamy is allowed.

He see that they Maria, Alphana love or seems to like him but for the moment think doesn't understand why because for him streaming is mainstream on earth.

For people who want to know more the WN is on novelupdates.com at chapter 137 if i remember correctly

Dex-chan lover
kinda a disrespect and rude thing to do to wash his hand after patting the assassin's girl's head.
Didn't he say he was going to the bathroom? I don't it should be necessary to show him on the toilet

Users who are viewing this thread