Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or this is extremely rushed, as if the author is speed-running everything?
Thanks for the TL even with all the problems! Appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
So Athena was the covered girl in the end picture from the last chapter? I mean Kanata has to grow the army and become king to have a harem so the yandere girls don't kill everyone else...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I guess I can continue reading isekai killer that you guys were doing. Thought you were to eventually release the other chapters.

Dex-chan lover
you the real ones thanks for continuing this gem 🙏🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
mc... you will regret it...

ksnip-tmp-xz-ZWWH.png

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for continuing to upload while the previous person is away. I hope everything is well for all parties involved and that you all don't work yourselves too hard. The uploads are much appreciated, even if people don't feel comfortable or don't know about leaving comments.

Can anyone explain what happened in the last 2 pages? Why was the writing on the mirror?

Group Leader
is that uncensored nipple at the end? I didn't know this manga was this way.

Dex-chan lover
funny how he sits there imagining the girls in the bath when if he had any hint of awareness he would know that theres many ladies in his surroundings who would very happily let him join them for a bath and nightly activities, but then again, its probably for the best he is not aware and dont act on it, considering how dangerously fanatic they are, his only saving grace is how obsessed they are with him and his opinions, i mean, simply because of his opinions and thoughts he voiced on his streams there is now peace between the humans and demons among other things.

Dat Pose at the end looks uncomfortable.
agree, not only does it look uncomfortable, it looks seriously weird as well, makes her body look contorted and just plain wrong.

Dex-chan lover
GOD DAMN PASSERBY BRAT 💢 💢 💢

NEED CORRECTION WHEN MET AGAIN 💢😭💢😭💢😭

Users who are viewing this thread