Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
for a taboo and him not knowing it is suprising, most taboos are known so they can be avoided but i can see it not being known too.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast he can create peacefull world

Well, maybe.

After all, there's one teeeensy tiny spanner in that idea.

It's pretty obvious from the writing (and the cover of the manga) that it's Demon Queen.

And she's yandere too.

I'm sorry, hero, but you'll have to sacrifice yourself to endlessly mediate yandere harem disputes for your peaceful world...

Dex-chan lover
"but what to do with slavery???" "just ban it LOL"
Man i already heard that one! Like how britain lead to monarchy being demolished in brazil cuz they forced them to abolish slavery. Or how USA split in half when attempting to ban slavery. Or how britain only banned slavery cuz USA left the union, thus taking most of the slaveowner's power with them!

Dex-chan lover
Virgin Slavery Isekai vs. Chad Streamer Isekai

Hopefully Demon Queen-chan is funny too.

Dex-chan lover
Fking hell that girl is unhinged... Well moving on to the next girl intro ig

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, all you need is for someone to agree with your decision and tell you "Give it a go". A small push, or an affirmation to your resolve

For example, a guy I knew wasn't motivated in anything, and he was a boy scout. He sort of wanted to aim for eagle, but wasn't sure if he could actually do it. I told him he should just give it a try, and see how it turns out as there's nothing to lose, and he ended up getting from second lowest class to the top in just under two years, which is basically the fastest possible time you can do something like that apparently.
So you are saying he was a yandere, and you should either fear for your life, or marry him and fear slightly less for your life?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a lot of people are complaining about how "quickly" she removed slavery from the kingdom for some reason, but overlooking the fact that it was either already illegal or largely frowned upon from the wording used, this was just a simple flashback. I'd really prefer not to see another mangaka get weighed down by a really weird arc that could have just been a simple summary flashback, especially this early on in a manga. That's going to lose a lot of people interest if it suddenly just switches to 5 chapters of the princess' political maneuvering when people want to see a weird streamer do weird streamer stuff.
It's just literarily convenient.
Yeah, this is just a comedy manga about isekai crazy waifus. The plot shouldn't be deep.

Dex-chan lover
For a good grades guy id thought hed learnt the subject was taboo at school
If this was a story where it had weighted actions, you may have a point . . . Nothing seems to matter so far and things distort according to MC's whims.

Users who are viewing this thread