Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The Cross she's wearing is obscenely larger than Crosses Rosaries usually have, like she just placed a thread on an Exorcist's Crucifix, and she's pressing it unto her cleavage. For some reason, she's also hiding said cross under her clothes. Some do that, but usually you'd let that show. Also, a Saintess? She's still alive man, the church will not approve her canonization as saints are people who the church deems to have a high chance of them joining the lord in heaven.

It's a nitpick because they used a very Catholic symbol. Have the mangaka moved the horizontal line a bit downwards, I wouldn't have heeded any attention and would have commented on the lines of "Her Impure Thoughts are leaking".

Dex-chan lover
The Cross she's wearing is obscenely larger than Crosses Rosaries usually have, like she just placed a thread on an Exorcist's Crucifix, and she's pressing it unto her cleavage. For some reason, she's also hiding said cross under her clothes. Some do that, but usually you'd let that show. Also, a Saintess? She's still alive man, the church will not approve her canonization as saints are people who the church deems to have a high chance of them joining the lord in heaven.

It's a nitpick because they used a very Catholic symbol. Have the mangaka moved the horizontal line a bit downwards, I wouldn't have heeded any attention and would have commented on the lines of "Her Impure Thoughts are leaking".
I've started to read the novel, I can tell you this story doesn't have the same religion at all. But the artist probably takes his inspiration from Catholic Church.

Basically, the saints is only a person with a powerful specific power, nothing more. I don't remember exactly, but she is just a powerful mage who work on specific tasks for the church. Her personality have nothing to do with her title, only her power matter.

The church believe on a goddess and the saint are allowed to be married and have kids.

Dex-chan lover
Conclusion: as the first streamer and ONLY of this world, every single simp, creep, and yandere has flocked to him.

There's probably a few thousand normal people who listen and just move on with their lives.

Dex-chan lover
...oh, so that image at the start of the manga was actually literal: he's going to end with a bunch of yanderes almost literally breathing down his neck while he's sleeping. If they don't thrash his room the moment they end all together inside it.

Dex-chan lover
He really doesn't change his voice? Man get better yanderes..

I think he just doxxed himself on purpose at this point, so that the nun would recognize him and go after him:kek:

Users who are viewing this thread