Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So the current count is:

1. Saintess is still in the lead (for knowing MC's identity after the hand reveal stream);

2. Princess is barely on the 2nd place (she gained a slight advantage over Demon Lord since she's starting to suspect the MC's voice similarity);

3. Demon Lord at the 3rd place.

Hopefully the MC has more than based takes to save his bacon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was confused on why even commoners hated him, now I get it.
Nobles hate him because he is a commoner AND better than them at magic.
Commoners hate him because he is simply better than them at magic.

Dex-chan lover
Underneath all those clothes, is it a loli?!?!?!? Cuz if not then can we just get to the loli faster, all those cancer sacks are annoying.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so interesting I hope it stays that way and doesn't devolve into some crappy harem manga

Aggregator gang
Im bidding all my money that, crow, is a girl, and the next yandere. 10000%, if not he will be a boy and will at least be the best friend of the mc
or maybe a gay person. Which honestly wouldn't be too unrealistic

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure we already know what would happen to real antis. They got massacred.

Dex-chan lover
Well, since I couldn't wait, I checked the raws (up to chapter 9.1) and yes! There's another yandare on the way... and this one might be a little crazier than the others.
nah she's actually the least problematic pet dog yandere within the roster. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
an ant appears? i mean i wasnt expecting many of them in a noble mansion but i dont think it was worth noting

Dex-chan lover
“There’s no one~” never once have I ever read a more ominous line that sounds so innocent without context. He doesn’t even know, for all we know she could be the reason no one was there to begin with.

Also he’s about to be talked to with peace and love. DMCA’d outta life.

Users who are viewing this thread