Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, author is a simp XD

She belongs to the streets, and to the streets she should stay.

It has been and never will be a profession with any honor. If they wanted honor they should have just sold their voice, not their throat XD

edit: damn... all the simps... over a fictional character. Have some standards gentlemen... O wait that requires you to have standards for yourself too... nvm.
This is based, have some self respect.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, author is a simp XD

She belongs to the streets, and to the streets she should stay.

It has been and never will be a profession with any honor. If they wanted honor they should have just sold their voice, not their throat XD

edit: damn... all the simps... over a fictional character. Have some standards gentlemen... O wait that requires you to have standards for yourself too... nvm.
bro speaking facts. this author disappointed me like who tf adds a prostitute in a harem? what sense does it make?

"sex work is real work!"
"sex work is a vital profession like any other!"
"if you don't want to marry sex workers, you are a bigot misogynist!"

This chapter was a "current year", liberal feminist twitter activist's fever dream.

Dropped. Don't even @ me, effeminate eunuchs, don't care.

EDIT: I am laughing at all the castrated bugmen ITT
He’s just trying to say don’t treat someone unfairly just because of their profession it doesn’t always have to be political

Dex-chan lover
Bro, cmon now, you got the black sun on your pfp. The only other person you could be (besides incel, even as a buzzword) is some edgy black metal satanist/pagan, or a combination of the two. If he talks, walks, and acts like a duck...
So not only do you not know what the term "Incel" means, you cry and report people for being pagan. Good job for being so mentally fragile.

Dex-chan lover
I Kinda stand with MC on this one..

People never really appreciate "dirty jobs" or so they call it..

Example.
Garbage collectors, also known as sanitation workers or waste management workers.

without them garbage would pile on the streets,scattered garbage and rats would be everywhere, not to mention the chance of illnesses.

not really the same as prostitution. but puts food on the table, better than doing nothing i guess.
What a bad take, comparing those important job with prostitute lol.
Garbage collector is respectable job lmao

So not only do you not know what the term "Incel" means, you cry and report people for being pagan. Good job for being so mentally fragile.
Says someone who got butthurt over being called a pagan to where it's now gone lol.
Who reported who? And I know the word well enough to know that it's become an overused buzzword, like nazi or commie, yet the black sun gave it away. Let that sink in.

Double-page supporter
Voice? How? I didnt know everyone whom are poor or lack of education can sing and not tone deaf or can acts at theaters. I bet during medieval period theres lots of actors/actresses and singers!
A slut is a slut and nothing more. U want a life? Go to normal work. Author is a simp and ure just blind? I bet u dont wanna see ur mother, sister, wife, get out of a room with liquid on her face and random ugly bastard.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why he's concerned about his school life ending if he's seen with the princess. I mean, what school life? Everyone already hates him.

Double-page supporter
Prostitute with standards pffhahaha wtf is mc saying?! Ah another simp/beta author lmao. Ok so we got potential in other chara but with this braindead prostitute welp good luck but it will be better if she just bj that noble for money, like she used to do at this point..

Contributor
Stop with the rewrite, translate it as is! If you dream of being a author write your own story don't mess with someone else's...

@PFmini

When the sex start going on man turn this shiet to nhentai or something to get some nasty going on. If nothing is happening then this is getting boring doing the same thing a new girl with different thing but same o same o

Users who are viewing this thread