Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Power Uploader
How did I miss this shit? Anyways, author is a woman 100% confirmed. Look at her other works. One is about two man hating girls and the other is about NTR. Either the author is a coping woman or a Colabo soyboy cuck.

Society will never change to your demands. You will continue coping and seething. Your children will be bullied. Money will not cure the depression. Cope, seethe, and mald.'

That being said, the girls in this manga looks like they aren't whoring themselves by choice (despite one of them taking pride in it). Unlike the JK Haru manga where the female lead jumps into prostitution cause she likes being a whore. Honestly, for those who had to do it, my heart goes out to them. But if you revel yourself in this job then you might just have a JK Haru in you. That is my based godpilled take on this matter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Bobdillan69, for further eroding my scant remaining faith in people. Every little bit counts :fml:
If that makes you lose faith in people, you values are warped.

Ignoring reality and destroying the world, is not something I will choose to be. Although I won't stop you, but lets not pretend that ignorant kindness is some sort of benevolence.

Even the most benevolent man in history, didn't accept the sin, he would accept the sinner, replying with "Go and sin no more" such sinners being prostitutes, so don't confuse the two. (Jesus btw, not being religious here, is just the best example, and that was 2000 years ago....).

But you really should learn the consequences your beliefs have on the world, cause you will find it is children that will suffer most from protecting trash adults from the accountability of their own choices.
Or the accountability of their direct actions towards children... cause those already engaged in degeneracy are more likely to do so.

Leave the children alone I say. (Consider this an olive branch, if you know that saying).

Dex-chan lover
How did I miss this shit? Anyways, author is a woman 100% confirmed. Look at her other works. One is about two man hating girls and the other is about NTR. Either the author is a coping woman or a Colabo soyboy cuck.

Society will never change to your demands. You will continue coping and seething. Your children will be bullied. Money will not cure the depression. Cope, seethe, and mald.'

That being said, the girls in this manga looks like they aren't whoring themselves by choice (despite one of them taking pride in it). Unlike the JK Haru manga where the female lead jumps into prostitution cause she likes being a whore. Honestly, for those who had to do it, my heart goes out to them. But if you revel yourself in this job then you might just have a JK Haru in you. That is my based godpilled take on this matter.
And now it all makes sense for the lack of accountability of ones actions in this....

Whichever one of those it may be.

Probably someone living in Tokyo or Kyoto, cause of that western influence and city effect. (City effect be when you get so many people in a small area degeneracy increases, and morality dies).

Aggregator gang
I Kinda stand with MC on this one..

People never really appreciate "dirty jobs" or so they call it..

Example.
Garbage collectors, also known as sanitation workers or waste management workers.

without them garbage would pile on the streets,scattered garbage and rats would be everywhere, not to mention the chance of illnesses.

not really the same as prostitution. but puts food on the table, better than doing nothing i guess.

Lmao, author is a simp XD

She belongs to the streets, and to the streets she should stay.

It has been and never will be a profession with any honor. If they wanted honor they should have just sold their voice, not their throat XD

edit: damn... all the simps... over a fictional character. Have some standards gentlemen... O wait that requires you to have standards
Man just straight up told the internet he's fatherless (and judging by the misogyny, motherless, too).

Dex-chan lover
Nobody asked me but I'll state my opinion Anyway just because I can.
I think selling one's body is hard work whether it be construction or prostitution. I feel respect for people making their money and prospering.
There wouldn't be any bodies being sold if there wasn't a market.

Dex-chan lover
Man just straight up told the internet he's fatherless (and judging by the misogyny, motherless, too).
Lol, be triggered more.

Reality won't care for your bullsh*t virtue XD

And holding people accountable for their actions isn't misogyny, learn the word, before you go throwing it around like a moron.

I love women, if anything I would be misandrist.

Lol, be triggered more.

Reality won't care for your bullsh*t virtue XD

And holding people accountable for their actions isn't misogyny, learn the word, before you go throwing it around like a moron.

I love women, if anything I would be misandrist.
"Triggered", lmao. Says the one putting effort into replying to every comment in this section. Unlike the others trying to talk sense into you, I know you're well beyond any help anyone could offer. Now, you may wonder why I'm choosing to respond to you in the first place. It's simple. I like being toxic to lifeless losers like you. Good riddance, and have a terrible day.

Dex-chan lover
"Triggered", lmao. Says the one putting effort into replying to every comment in this section. Unlike the others trying to talk sense into you, I know you're well beyond any help anyone could offer. Now, you may wonder why I'm choosing to respond to you in the first place. It's simple. I like being toxic to lifeless losers like you. Good riddance, and have a terrible day.
I reply to replies.....

So much insults... can't actually attack the idea? and need to keep making things personal?

I will admit, I did falter in joining your little game of insults... but I shall refrain this time, since it is just getting too petty now.

:smug:

But hey.... have a good day. Actually no, have a Great day.

Cause you seem like you need it, go to a spa, get a massage, go to the mountains and scream at the top of your lungs, something to get you rid of those repressed emotions.

edit: Was a great day, still sore from gym, good progress. Nothing terrible, not sorry.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lmao, author is a simp XD

She belongs to the streets, and to the streets she should stay.

It has been and never will be a profession with any honor. If they wanted honor they should have just sold their voice, not their throat XD

edit: damn... all the simps... over a fictional character. Have some standards gentlemen... O wait that requires you to have standards for yourself too... nvm.
Simps can't handle the truth. Only an idiot would take a prostitute seriously. Want easy money and enjoy sex? Good, it's your life, but used good are used goods. 😉

Dex-chan lover
Simps can't handle the truth. Only an idiot would take a prostitute seriously. Want easy money and enjoy sex? Good, it's your life, but used good are used goods. 😉
It's like the idea of actions having consequences is a foreign one...

And accountability is optional.

Just wait until they find out what pair bonding is and how it is effected by 1-2 extra bodies (over 1) let alone* many.

Last edited:
I think selling one's body is hard work whether it be construction or prostitution. I feel respect for people making their money and prospering.
I hope your mother, wife and your daughter will become persons you can feel respect for.

Dex-chan lover
I hope your mother, wife and your daughter will become persons you can feel respect for.
Absolute Savagery.

iu

Group Leader

I think most people already figured it out from first few chapters, but yea... this chapter takes the cake for being the most retarded one (so far).

Comparing a prostitute to a construction worker, made me kek.

I get that some people do it because it's the only thing they can do to survive, but it's simply pathetic behaviour. Accept that.

Fed-Kun's army
@Eighty-six, Bravo! Just Bravo! Informative, clear, articulate. Just Bravo! I initially came into the comment section of this chapter to do some ranting about the author's obvious foolishness on this topic only to end up reading your back and forth with @beep_repair (who I will give props for trying to debate the issue), and now that I saw someone ranting eloquently about the issue and even giving me some things to look into...I shall leave it with this praise and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread