Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I've never understood people who defend that "work" it's not something respectable no matter how much people wanna try to say otherwise.
You don't have to respect or like the profession, but you have to at least extend common human decency on these sex workers. All that they ask for is empathy. These sex workers who are asking for "respect" mean it as "treating someone like a person." They're people too, after all.

Dex-chan lover
I do not think that means what you think it means.
Misspoke, False Comparison*.

Or more bluntly, you created a strawman of reality XD

Being paid for a task is not inherently selling oneself, that is purely dependant on what the task is.

Most work is selling ones time, not ones body for someone else to use as they please.

The former deserves respect, the latter deserves disdain.

One builds up society, one is for the dregs of society. (the world would be a much better place without both of them).

hedonism and degenerate behavior will never be a positive, stop deluding yourself, and glorifying it.
Only purpose it serves is as a necessary evil.

Dex-chan lover
Facts are facts...

Just cause you don't like it doesn't make me an incel... I value people who don't sell themselves or their soul... but hey if you enjoy scraps be my guest.

Someone has to be the mediocre they settle for when they can't get the man they want.
This isn't the 80's man. Woman don't just sit on their ass all day cleaning and cooking or living their entire life for the sake of a man. They aren't less of a person just because they landed in prostitution and maybe they had no other choice. Calling women "scraps" really shows what you think of women in general and honestly its replusive. Grow up and touch grass.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't the 80's man. Woman don't just sit on their ass all day cleaning and cooking or living their entire life for the sake of a man. They aren't less of a person just because they landed in prostitution and maybe they had no other choice. Calling women "scraps" really shows what you think of women in general and honestly its replusive. Grow up and touch grass.
Bruh... this has been true for all of human history, not just the 80s.

Take your own advice, touch grass, and I'll add stop simping, cuck behavior is pathetic and unbecoming.

Chicks don't respect "men" that grovel and praise them over nothing, they want a man that actually has self-respect.

Also, I didn't call women scraps... I called whores scraps.
Not all women are whores bruv... that some stinking thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Misspoke, False Comparison*.

Or more bluntly, you created a strawman of reality XD

Being paid for a task is not inherently selling oneself, that is purely dependant on what the task is.

Most work is selling ones time, not ones body for someone else to use as they please.
Not true. Human time alone has zero value in the labor market. It acquires value only when the human being selling it also includes their body and mind, directing all three toward the accomplishment of a task. Miners, barbers, soldiers, coders and even corner-suite executives sell (or rent) their time, bodies and minds to their employers. Just like prostitutes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You don't have to respect or like the profession, but you have to at least extend common human decency on these sex workers. All that they ask for is empathy. These sex workers who are asking for "respect" mean it as "treating someone like a person." They're people too, after all.
Do you also respect rapists, child molesters and serial killers? They are people too, after all.

Fed-Kun's army
No, I understand that you don't understand what he was responding to, because at no point did he mock any statement about the human dignity of prostitutes.

It'll be a problem for you and me both if you can't distinguish between topics like "human dignity" and "the societal value of prostitution".
bro... the comment wasn't about the societal value of prostitution. You can maybe get that impression if you only look at the specific statements without the context of how they are actually used or are only focusing on the 1 statement "sex work is a vital profession like any other" which I already acknowledged as out of place and not stated in the text (beyond it being vital for the people turning to prostitution I guess but that'd be a weird argument that also isn't represented much in the real world). Maybe you're just not aware about what "sex work is real work" means or why people don't want to marry prostitutes but I assure you that both of those are about human dignity. Not societal value.

After all, most jobs don't really add societal value and I don't think anyone has ever said "I would love to marry her but she's not providing enough value to society so I can't" in reference to a hooker.

I bet all of you who defend prostituion and call it funny names liek sex workers would liek if their daugher become one "Hunny how was your client today? He didn't clean his cock for blowjob? Don't worry i can introduce you to my boss he is old so it will not take long" In 1st world countries prostitution is mostly choice.

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Man youre all hilarious for arguing over this, gotta face the fact that this was a thing back in the day when there were limited forms of entertainment. Just drop the manga then, people are crying over UNSPILLED milk lol

Dex-chan lover
I bet all of you who defend prostituion and call it funny names liek sex workers would liek if their daugher become one "Hunny how was your client today? He didn't clean his cock for blowjob? Don't worry i can introduce you to my boss he is old so it will not take long" In 1st world countries prostitution is mostly choice.
Man, you're pretty sheltered as an individual if you think 1st world countries don't have areas of poverty that can force people into one profession, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Not true. Human time alone has zero value in the labor market. It acquires value only when the human being selling it also includes their body and mind, directing all three toward the accomplishment of a task. Miners, barbers, soldiers, coders and even corner-suite executives sell (or rent) their time, bodies and minds to their employers. Just like prostitutes.
Bruh.... You can delude yourself all you want, and believe those lies.

Selling ones body has never been and will never be the same as a respectable job.

Cope all you like, but keep the cope to yourself....

Such a moronic thing to say. Go get a dose of common sense, cause you desperately need it.

Dex-chan lover
Other than this non-sequitur, I think the bigger problem here is that you equate sex workers with rapists, child molesters, and serial killers. Says more about you than about me, man.
I equated rapists, child molesters and serial killers with a type of "person" which you said is supposed to make them worthy of respect. Maybe next time you shouldn't say a bunch of stupid crap about treating everyone with respect for simply being a person and you won't get anybody pointing it out.

Dex-chan lover
I equated rapists, child molesters and serial killers with a type of "person" which you said is supposed to make them worthy of respect. Maybe next time you shouldn't say a bunch of stupid crap about treating everyone with respect for simply being a person and you won't get anybody pointing it out.
Dang, what kind of stupid are you?

Nowhere did I say about treating everyone with respect. Want to see my post again?

Well, would you look at that. I said you should have extend common human decency to sex workers. Where again did I say everyone deserves respect?

Then you immediately replied to me equating sex workers to rapists, child molesters, and serial killers. I think you're the type of person I shouldn't extend any respect to, but I do pity you. It must be hard living your life being as dumb as you are, right? Man, I'm sorry you got to go through life being a hateful idiot and all.

Props to you. You managed to at least learn how to type and stuff on a computer. Couldn't have been easy as dumb as you are, y'know? Mucho respect there for overcoming adversity.

Aggregator gang
Its clear that her situation is a product of a desperate times.
Ya'll guys need to chill it's just drawings in the end of the day lmao

Dex-chan lover
Bruh.... You can delude yourself all you want, and believe those lies.

Selling ones body has never been and will never be the same as a respectable job.

Cope all you like, but keep the cope to yourself....

Such a moronic thing to say. Go get a dose of common sense, cause you desperately need it.
Thank you, Bobdillan69, for further eroding my scant remaining faith in people. Every little bit counts :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Do you also respect rapists, child molesters and serial killers? They are people too, after all.
That is, as Liar said earlier, an absurd non-sequitur.

As a humanist first principle, we owe all people a basic level of respect as fellow human beings.

Some people, however, squander their right to that respect by committing terrible crimes. These would include your rapists, child molesters, serial killers, ranch dressing enthusiasts, and so on.

The act of prostitution (personally providing sexual services to those who request & pay for them) does not, in itself, harm anyone. It simply responds to an expressed human need. In my view, it's a good thing that actually helps people -- or at least can.

Pretending the ordinary truism that "all people deserve basic respect" is an attempt to defend the likes of Larry Nasser and Ted Bundy, on the other hand, is simply asinine. I mean, come on. Even you can do better.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread