Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Slave Girl

Aggregator gang
@Kwendy
same for shield hero ... his shields are usefull for sure but thats not all... for some reason he rarely uses it as an offensive weapon...
also here is an example of that
https://giphy.com/gifs/MjclG76R0Yo

Group Leader
MC: 'If I recall correctly, to make a child stop crying...
>MC gives loli headpats
can't spell success without succ

Double-page supporter
@readercat
nope you're wrong
give her some candy that's all :)

T̸̢̯̀h̶͍͘ȅ̶̟ͅn̶̛̻̻ ̴̧̓̔ṡ̶̤̈h̵̗̺͌o̶̫̚v̴̹̯͒̑e̵̬̠͑ ̷͇̽̄h̷̪͉͑̈ë̷̥̖́͘r̶̹͑̾ ̴̺͉͒̚í̵̳n̷̟̅̋t̸͎̦̀͘ō̶͔̗͝ ̷̈́ͅý̷̼ö̴͙́͐ư̸̗͕̌r̷̢̹̈́ ̶̹̪͌̊w̸̧͐͒ͅḫ̷̟̔ȋ̴̢͓t̵̰̞̋e̷͎̅ ̵̝̰́̒ṿ̶̀̄ạ̴͖̃n̴̢̬͗̊ :D

Banned
Didn't get any special skills?

He has Appraisal.
HE HAS MOTHERFUCKIN APPRAISAL.

Lest we forget what happened with a certain spider who started with appraisal.

Appraisal is a poor man's way to godhood.

But really though? Ugly? Ugly is that red haired trash pile we call bitch. Not a small fluffy-headed cat/wolf girl.

Aggregator gang
Girl on the verge of death is cured, starting crying

fking sociopath MC, "hey could you not?"

Dex-chan lover
INSTA SHIELD, but does it work like it does in Sonic 3&K? It would seem he’s a support hero instead of an offensive one, still pretty damn powerful and obviously useful, but must not have been to the people in charge if he was thrown out here into the boonies…

Regardless he has become essentially Jesus and can cure disease, now let’s see if he can manage to beat Jesus’s respawn time, because I think I hear sirens on the horizon.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a high-speed, sloppily slapped-together opening. Haven't seen anything go this low before lmao

Users who are viewing this thread