Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - 3 O'Clock Snacks

Dex-chan lover
MC is a broken man. He's strict but at least he's subconsciously kind. It's much better than the annoying MCs that blush all the time and go uwaaaawawawa!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I just want to say, "Dude, what the heck?! If you have that many planks, then fix the roof properly!"

All you need to do is line the planks up outside the roof and hammer the nails down against the intact part of the roof. Sure it's not perfect, but it's better than the X thing you're doing! That thing will let in not only rain and snow, even a snake can get in. That's for barricading the house, doesn't even qualify as temporary fix.

Fuh. Rant over. Now onwards to the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
No lewd the loli! Protect the loli and all that cuteness!

We only 「ふわんふわん」 no 「pomf pomf」allowed!

Dex-chan lover
Hol' up, isn't Baking Soda are called Baking Soda because it is used for baking and fermenting? If it's only used as cleaning agent won't people just call it cleaning powder?

Double-page supporter
1493735730655.png

Superior japanese food, check
Medieval world, check
RPG mechanic, check
The most powerful being in vol. 1, check
MC can recreate technology (soap) effortlessly, check
Demi-human, check
Isekai'd by kingdom, check
MC with unique/broken skill, check

did we get a bingo? did I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
They have a fully-functional grandfather clock but no basic cleaning materials? Maybe I'm mistaken about when those technologies arose, but that seems odd to me. (Not to mention baking soda is easily available)

I wish some of these lazy tropes for isekai protags to make new technologies with immediately available materials would die out.

@humbleoverlord it's really late, but you missed the slave spot. The beast girl mentions being a slave on page 2. This earns us the bingo. Unless of course it meant the character has slaves.

Contributor
I only read this for these two characters.
Too bad we will get annoying sub-characters after.

> The people in this world don't know much about the properties of baking soda
> Sold to him as BAKING soda in the market

Dex-chan lover
but I thought baking soda can't be used as is and need to be activated by using either vinegar or lemon drops (aka anything that is acidic)?

that pancake would be very bitter...

Banned
How tall is this loli?
Or is Naomi just really short? They're almost the same height. She is only a tiny bit shorter than him.

Oh, and translator must be mistaken as those are NOT pancakes.
Seriously, I thought the americans were taking the piss with their thick pancakes, but this is a whole other level.
Pancakes are supposed to be FLAT... not "fluffy".
Pancakes:
pancake1000x600.jpg

I can't believe I had to go through about 3 pages of american not-pancakes to actually find an image of pancakes in a search for "pancakes". ¬_¬ ... Fuck you, America... and apparently fuck Japan too.
Also what is with all these freaky stupid things yanks put on theirs? The correct toppings for pancakes are just lemon juice and sugar... though I guess honey might work, though it doesn't dissolve into the lemon juice the same way.

Oh... and the fuck is he talking about? Baking soda IS baking powder. They're just two names for the same fuckin thing: Sodium Bicarbonate.

Users who are viewing this thread