Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The big sister is here

Power Uploader
If you see anything wrong please let me know, thanks.
Notes, since no one reads the blog: I’m pretty sure the spirit’s name is Sea instead of Shii, but decided to use the latter until I find how her name is romanized. Also, I was very busy this past month so I hope I can return to releasing one chapter per week, more or less, coming next is Lust Geass, stay tuned.

Dex-chan lover
I have nothing against cute elf and cat lolis, but... Curvy water goddess is nice.
God is dog - a coincidence? I think not!

It seems cat-loli beats elf-loli and childish goddess who thinks she's a oneesan.

Good to know

water goddess check
absolutely bully-able check
uses powers for random things check
liability? we'll just have to wait and see

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess his taste.

A smol, cute, cuddly girl who you can use a a nice warm hug pillow.

Wait, that's my taste.

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear
Yeah, so many years, so little development mentally. That or she has become so lonely after so many years where her brain finally gave out from the stress of immortality and will now desperately cling to the first person to show her an inch of kindness.

Dex-chan lover
@JavelinJoe Well she was sealed so i imagine she's been a bit lonely. Its not even like she's underdeveloped mentally. People often talk about mental maturity and such but many people "mature" and act like children, for better or for worse. A lot of people mistake maturity with a crushing defeat at the hand of the worlds seemingly harsh reality. A god likely has no needs for such things and can live relatively carefree with completely different standards forever.

Reason she's like this? Author wanted it. In universe? She just is. There is no reason she couldn't be.

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear I think he's referring to the touching. She's very physically affectionate, and mc is like that cat that is down for hanging out and the occasional headpat, but only on his terms and may God have mercy on you if you try to pet him outside those terms.

Double-page supporter
They were all so damned mean to her right off the bat. She didn't do anything to deserve it. Frankly, she'd be better off without that bunch... especially this eternally curmudgeonly, antisocial protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread