Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Washing each other's backs

Double-page supporter
MC is a nice guy, this is why orphanages are supposed to be heavily monitored by the government.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so tired of the autistic dickhead act.

I don't want him lusting after the lolis in his charge, but his assh*le shtick is becoming tiresome and repetitive.

Kinda confused why people hating MC, he's like a breath of fresh air. Like some others have said, I'm rather amused that he hasn't gone flustered and brain dead giving in to their silly advances and just stands his ground.

Banned
So he really is a lolicon. What a fuckin sicko.
That water lady might have retarded-looking headgear, weird-looking fin-ears and no glasses... but her figure is just fine and dandy. They're not cow-tits. They're appropriately sized breasts. Barely even on the large side.

Not going to continue this one because of the heroine. I mean alright I get it, the fox girl was the first one. but she's like 7 years old behaving as if she's 16 or so. It doesn't make sense, she's not older than the goddess and therefore shouldn't behave like the mother of the house.

Dex-chan lover
@mike32 Exactly. These people are a bunch of incels getting mad because they're seeing someone refusing to get his dick wet, and worse yet two of them are underaged. If you wanted to see the MC getting excited over every girl's advance go read literally every other isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
wholesome domestic violence on page 4
underage is a propaganda word

Dex-chan lover
The Flat Force is here to bring justice to the world! He has no one to blame but himself for this one honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread