Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Continuing Burdens

Double-page supporter
Did not Sun Tzu say best way to win a war is to win without fighting in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Would he even be able to display the strength he has shown before?
I'm not sure I remember correctly, but isn't his power basically something granted to him if he "protects" someone (in this case, the little girls) ?
Or am I thinking about a different manga here.... That's the problem when releases are not constants... or more like, with any monthly manga or long lasting manga. Can't remember the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
First they try to break their promise with him despite him already paying off some of the debts, then they expect him to risk his life to protect the kingdom against a massively dangerous threat.

Fuck em.

Double-page supporter
but everyone knows he's gonna go help anyways

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai

Smarter thing would be to let the goblins do their thing, kill them, and take over the kingdom when all resistance has been wiped out because of the goblins.

Two birds with one stone.

MC could also promise to kill the goblin king, but since there's no time limit he can just kill it after it ruins the kingdom. Technically the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread