Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Continuing Burdens

King dumped him into a dilapidated building and called it an orphanage, he had to take on a debt that runs deep, people only want him for the power he never knew he had, going a complete 180 from their first impression at the first glimpse of being useful, and now the king is forcing him to give up the building that was dumped on him despite being able to pay the debt.

I'd prolly have the same response to be honest. xD

Just go tell the king to pound sand.

That is the absolute most level headed and rational response i have seen on an isekai MC i have seen in a while. He is from a world and country were peace is the normality, no combat experience on a battlefield, he has 0 attachment or allegiance to the kingdom specially when they have being a bunch of assholes to him, the guild leaders is one of the flew at has being decent with him and has recognised him as OP but the MC doesnt have any reason to cooperate with him.

The only way that i see him lifting a finger to do something about it would be because the girls would beg him to help and/or the goblins would be a threat to them and that as contition all the dept on the orphanage is paid... also some aditional monetary bonuses for his services.

Dex-chan lover
1000000000000% best response ever to an irrational situation. The only thing than can improve this further would be if he nuked the king from high orbit, or if follows Ainz's way and unleashes Lovecraft's pets on the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
With this they caught up with the raw. This is such a cliffhanger I could hardly bare it. 😱

Dex-chan lover
YEEESSSS!!!!!! such a smart guy! let's just get out from the kingdom and begin farming lolis in other place

r16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread