Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 46 - The Comeback of Luna Orphanage

Dex-chan lover
Man she didn't even try to actually get the MC to be on her side. How hard is it to negotiate better terms with him, its not like he cares about the rest of the world.
Since neither of them really care much about stuff they did just didn’t bother with it 😆

Dex-chan lover
probably first series i drop from reading. there is only so much bullshit that swept under the rug i can take in 1 manga

Dex-chan lover
Page 5, "Nobody other than you, amounts to little more than insects." It should be "Everyone, other than you, amounts to little more than insects."
The first one indicates that the only one that amounts to little more than an insect is the MC, the example I came up with indicates everyone amounts to little more than insects except for the MC.

Dex-chan lover
... I don't fucking understand where this story is going anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

She become a giant sandbag...
(OωO )...

Group Leader
Hahaha! That's my reaction right on the credit page too~
Now, I think it would be fun for her to not just lose but to become a maid at the orphanage.

A dark atribute maid with kuudere personality!

f77.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC realize that his power to protect comes from actually caring about the ones he protecting

Doesn't want to admit it to the people he care about

Dude, stop being an emo prick!
I mean I can understand it. They are already incredible clingy when he's a medium level asshole, Imagine how intolerable they would be if they knew it's an act.

Double-page supporter
Feels like it finally got axed & now we are rushing to a shitty unsatisfying conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
probably first series i drop from reading. there is only so much bullshit that swept under the rug i can take in 1 manga
Looked at your history and really? You can't take the amount of bs in this series but you're fine with the amount of bs in Nonbiri? That's interesting...

Dex-chan lover
How is the plot somehow confusing to people? Which part is supposed to be confusing? Also why do people think this is the "end" when it's been mentioned that Morte is just one of the real enemy's lackey(for lack of a better term).

Users who are viewing this thread