Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Masatsugu Won't Be a Hero

Dex-chan lover
"Why have you attacked me so?" "You kidnapped my girls bro wtf do you mean?" "...nah you got a point"

Dex-chan lover
He used an actual human shield, he literally picked his ass up, tied him, and wielded him like a shield. This is a first for me, I was not expecting that, but yeah that was the most logical conclusion he could have made in that situation. The poor bastard’s only use was his high magic resistance, so he was both the hero’s sword carrier and the hero’s shield in the end huh?

Always the bridesmaid and never the bride, he wasn’t a hero, but he was the true hero’s living tool. Again, this would be hilarious if it weren’t so sad.

Oh and she’s dead now… congress is still in session so hopefully they don’t start bombing where she was without checking to make sure she’s still there. In hindsight expecting congress to make quick decisions is a fools errand.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking bitch is finally dead, her arc dragged on forever. Hopefully she doesn't return, no one will miss her.

Users who are viewing this thread