Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

Dex-chan lover
The set-up is a seemingly useless summoned hero being discarded by a kingdom and becoming the protector of a bunch of unfortunate girls. The story centers on running a household using Earth knowledge and protecting it's members with broken magic. The appeal is cute girls being cute and household development towards self-sufficiency. The loli fanservice scale is leaning considerably more towards cute than lewd. The art is good and character designs aesthetically pleasing. I'm 10 chapters in and the writing is solid so far. The relatively low rating is from prudes spamming 1 because they think that fictional characters in medieval settings should strictly adhere to modern United States morality regarding age and sexuality.

100x better than the web novel. Masatsugu has personality, flaws, insecurities and is lacking a god complex. thats enough for me to follow it.

Dex-chan lover
It's not too terrible, but i hope it keeps that 6.66 rating 😃

Isekai about protecting lolis, gotta love it!

I also like the fact the MC is making a harem without realizing it or more like the harem is forcing itself on him lol

Double-page supporter
I like adult women more than I do like children nevertheless, the MC doesn't seem like he'll pork them any time soon, so I'll stay for the ride

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

The story is nice enough but fuck me those character designs are beyond creepy

Double-page supporter
It is easy going story. If you are expecting logic or realistic dialog you won't find it here.
But other than that, it is good story to pass time (better than most isekai mangas out here.)

what kind of shitty orphanage has only 1 orphan?
why the fuck is there a munchkin goblin there for no reason?
why is "baking soda" called "baking soda" if people there don't use it for baking?

Who actually wrote this piece of garbage?
reading this increases the size of my already trash filled brain tumor.

only thing slightly decent is the mc, he acts slightly more logical/reasonable , but thats only because every single other character or thing in this story makes no sense at all.

Dex-chan lover
it seems the author want to escape the world, reality is harsh ain't they? This manga has nothing but trying to trigger libido for loli. It's like the author hate the world so much that everything is lowly trashes and only his own sanctuary is happy.

@ataniphor
The goblin is used as proof that one give a damn about the orphanage.

Also, "baking soda" is an english word.... the equivalent to it in other languages doesn't necessary include the word "baking" in it!

Thank you for picking up the manga. Please keep up the good work.
@joel7686 Are you skipping chapters or something? This has plenty of ecchi scenes with lolis to boot!

Users who are viewing this thread