Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

Double-page supporter
If you came here for the lolis:
173ee8942e22ce6f3638d789f47a9b01a2ec25cb86b724df97d61bfe064480a2.png

@joel7686 First of all they are like max 10 years appart someone correct me I can't remember the MC and the loli harems age.
Sure it has no malice...yet, its all in good "taste" with cuteness and what not. But none the less.... they are his harem. That is beyond dispute.
Second the MC is just dead inside with no ambition towards anything realy....
Third even if they were on father daughter level, it would only make it far more sick with all the skimpy clothes and ecchi scenes and how the lolis are all over him.
So yeaaaah.... the tags say it all.
@Alex-dono-sama welcome to the club I guess.

Banned
Another kinda rubbish isekai with a pointless loli harem, stupid clothing, plot holes and a retarded protagonist (whose only redeeming feature is NOT being debilitatingly Japanese)... and this is only 20 pages in.

Have a 3/10 ...

Banned
@Levan072 : Quite so. There are no shortage of trash isekai series out there, so all else being the same, I'd rather stick with ones where the harem is adult or at least near-adult, rather than a bunch of pre-pubescent kids or pettankos.

Imaging, the MC of an Isekai story quits being the summon hero and goes back to japan.
That would be a legendary ending for any isekai story!

@Levan072 Isekai Ojisan is a parody about isekai mangas tho....
And it baffles me how some people bash this manga beyond anything, yet they are still here at every update. .....slow facepalm

Fed-Kun's army
They really need to rework the rating system, loli manga is always full with people rating 10 or 1

That have nothing to do with the rating system, to be honest.

Im not a fan of the rating (on this site) but its rather the people that are giving delusional ratings instead of a faulty system but thats the case for almost every site out there.

But yeah, there should be like a 2nd rating system in place where like only the rating of people are shown that have read X mangas and/or Y chaptersa so you could atleast know that the rating they are giving is based on (their) experience instead of just "oh damn gurl,I only read these super good stories(=shit story but they dont know it) so I rate 9+/10 but If I dont like it I give it a 1/10!!!".

Dex-chan lover
Usually the 10's and the 1's even out. Like in this case here. The problems with the rating are when a manga is so much of a lowest common denominator that a thousand people just give it a 10 instead of a 7-9 and it ends up mega overrated.

It seems acceptable to say that they even out(the 1/10&10/10) as they almost do in this case but in reality 1x 1/10 vote outweights more than 2x 10/10 votes which, realistically speaking, lowers the score dramatically. Not to even speak about how realistic 1/10 votes are compared to 10/10s - atleast I could see some arguments why person X would give this manga 10/10 but as long as this manga werent attacking you mentally and tried to kill your last two braincells I cant see how you could justify a 1/10.

I was debating if I would drop this one until I read chapter 20, the “I quit” at the end brought a smile to my face. MC isn’t just a simp isekai protagonist.

objectively, this manga has plot holes.
Subjectively. I am enjoying this manga. The art is good; it is cute. Unrealistic but I want to read more. If i don't see any development from the grumpy MC or fanservice then i will decide that I QUIT!!!

Contributor
...under just about no circumstances, really, should an orphanage be the site of a harem manga.

I can't think of anything I'd be comfortable with. Best case would be, what, a bunch of orphanage care-workers vying for affection amongst themselves?—but even that kind of seems like it's the wrong time and place.

Users who are viewing this thread