Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

Dex-chan lover
MC have no reason at all to help the kingdom that kidnapped him and then put him in charge of a a failing business.
I don't rememeber who Naomi is, anyone can help?
The most realistic move from the MC would be to take the 2 orphans and just bring them out the country, the civilians were evacuated and the girls are civies too, no reason to risk his skin for a ruined building he have no bonds to and that is literally too big for 3 people, this whole arc is retarded.
The Goddess should be self sufficent and I think she was introduced to remove the pedo tags, or at least not make it so evident.
Intersting that the guild leader begged the MC when they have other summooned heroes like he knows they are useless.

Why in the hell does a manga with the title "orphanage" as well as the harem and ecchi tag. The author has some wierd tastes...

Group Leader
@Mussab9595 Yeah... Seriously this series is nasty to me. I tried reading it and just backflipped out. First series I'm straight-up refusing to work on lol.

@konzolmester Not really, it only just got picked up by shitscans. I think raws are up to like 23(?).

@Pokari @Ackyuubi Seriously. The author does the whole "Mc is totally disgusted by it too so he's def not a pedo", meanwhile every minor excuse for literal children propositioning the MC for sex is leapt on. It puts out full-colour spreads just to make it as close to pinups as possible. It's fucking disgusting and flat out its target audience is pedophiles.

(Yes, I did upload the newest chapter, but that's because I'm temporarily covering for the lead of the scans group)

Dex-chan lover
why would they ever put a japanese dude in charge of an orphanage, talk about poor judgement

Honestly I find this manga boring. I'm not getting the feeling I get when I read, it's just boring. I also feel like the MC has no spirit to even continue what he's doing. Overall the story is just dull and boring. I don't really recommend it to anyone. Also harem in an orphanage? That just sounds wrong.

@TheCuriousBean
true, it feels like the orphanage is turning into a freeloading harem house but I don't think it'll get any larger (hopefully) because if it does where will mc have room in the house for... let's say ACTUAL kids/orphans that need asylum
especially since they're in the middle of a "goblin war/stampede" or something
. But it did have the tag so what did I expect

(the ppl in said harem are young/childlike themselves/have nowhere to go so I think that's how they're making up for calling them orphans >>?? I just hope mc doesn't consider them as "daughters" of the orphanage at heart since they have no intent on leaving. They're more like workers. Heck these kids 🤢 are calling themselves his wives!?)
It does follow some stereotypical tropes, but I'll keep reading out of curiosity
for his skill

Fed-Kun's army
@Tarasios How does this have anything to with pedophilia? Why do you people have to degrade everything to this level all the time, so now because I enjoy reading about children getting a good home and being cared for I'm a pedo? Please die. You people are the reason why it's so hard to enjoy anything these days because someone just has to find the smallest issue and turn it into the biggest issue.

i fell in love with the artstyle of this manga its like SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread