Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

this is pretty avg, but holy shit this is better than half of those other "harmem isekai plots" this one actually has a plot revolved around it, and what i mean is that the manga stays what the plot is like a normal unlike cheat manga which goes out of its ass

Dropping, this orphanage is just going to be harem basically. If its not, I will still drop this, maybe its better in anime, but the manga is sexualizing child like lolis.

Fed-Kun's army
Its shit but I just like the protags fuck off expression. I'll give it a very generous 3/10

Supporter
@Hachikuji-san
It doesn't though. The "orphanage director" thing is just flavoring. If the story was actually about running an orphanage, then there would be more than two kids and they wouldn't be trying to fuck him.

It's a generic fanservice-filled isekai with your average op main character. The orphanage paint-job doesn't change that.

Art is really good and the story is catching at first but at some point it start to feel rushed and confuse. Mainly due to poor adaptation as it was adapted form a novel.
So if you like reading I suggest you read the novel instead of this manga.
However if you don't mind story filled with holes and rushed content this is a good choice.

why do the artists always make art for this shit that include half-naked lolis like what’s the point

anyways decent casual harem manga but like all other casual harem manga it relies on the harem for content which can feel very dry later on

Ih

do not read this if you want something wholesome i now want to pour bleach in my eyes and drink the rest to all who gave this ten stars just no

Well, isn't this a garbage fire of cliches? MC is "Supposedly weak" and banishes by the king. (NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE).
The MC is boring, most of the "orphans" in the orphanage are just lolis, and it's your cliched slave girl, and elf girl (Might be more, just couldn't bother me to read more.)
This only has 1 good point, the action scenes are entertaining. 3/10, don't reccomend.

Aggregator gang
It's great, fuck everyone saying its wack just because of loli, I mean it literally has the loli tag and ecchi like use your head you fucking donut

Users who are viewing this thread