Isekai de Kojiin wo Hiraita kedo, Naze ka Darehitori Sudatou to Shinai Ken

Really hoped that it'd be a harem manga about running an orphanage with the help of cute legal love interests.

MC's first partner is a god damn loli he saves who falls in love with him the first time they meet. The fact that the first love interest is a loli coupled with how she "fell head over heels" for the MC is just baffling.

Awful. The harem was bad enough, but knowing that the ecchi tag was intended for the lolis I want to end it all now.

Thanks for the TL though (I won't shoot the messenger.)

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh... it's a ok story only really reading bc the main character doesn't really have any feeling towards his harem like good you aren't a child predator.

I feel like this will be axed real soon. This manga is a very lousy adventure and slice of life at the same time.
This is the kind of pig slop you get served in one of those restaurants in kitchen nightmares.

Theres only 2 good things in this manga, the art and the cute lolis.

Cliched bland overpowered MC with zero personality. Author is pandering to kids who mistake aloofness for maturity and coolness.

Idk what people are complaining about. If you don't like lolis being in love then don't read it. Basically this manga isn't god tier but it has cute girls/lolis and the mc takes care of them like children and its just cute lolis being cute and wanting to be praised by master. Suggest reading it for that alone

ok everyone who is going to complain about something u can just not do it
looking at the description is enough to be able to tell what kind of manga this is
so stop complaining

Oh god it’s a dumbass person saying ur arrested I bet it’s gonna be cause the girl said mc beat the goblin king

Fed-Kun's army
Well I read parts of the WN since I wanted to know why he gets arrested, but the WN is so much different. There isn't even a Goblin King. So I have to wait how this Manga adapted the story. But probably it is because Lucia said that he killed the goblin king and that is badmouthing a "real" hero and so he gets arrested - i think?

I'm calling it, he is getting arrested because someone saw him trying to put pants on the loli elf!

Dex-chan lover
(y) has submissive and breedable lolis
(n) weird meandering writing
at the end of the day it's still good

Imagine Sasuke before shippuden without the murderous aspect, yeah that's the MC. No disrespect to the Mangaka but a parody manga have a much better narrative than this. But it is an okay manga to pass time

Dex-chan lover
Only reason this manga even exists is because of pedos.

The characters are dull and one dimensional, the plot is nonexistant, the setting is cliché, but it has a lot of lolis for pedos to drool over and that's all it needs...

Pathetic.

Cat girl reminds me of Khloe from FFXIV... Makes it funnier considering the setting is an orphanage.
Must protect at all cost.

Dex-chan lover
Bad storytelling all around. It's a classic case of "and this happens and then this happens". A good storytelling must be "this leads to this that leads to this" A bunch of non-connected scenes don't make a compelling story. That plus how unplausible some events are and the blatant loli fanservice. You can have loli fanservice, but when things this blatant, it's just bad.

I like the lolis, but as far as I remember, the mc is quite a jackass and so unlikeable.

Users who are viewing this thread